Please Join Scientology TODAY!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
laughinglion

Please Join Scientology TODAY!

Post by laughinglion » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:32 am

Around the year of 1950 God became man and visited the earth. He took on the name of L. Ron Hubbard. But make no mistake about it, it was God himself, merely appearing as Ron. (My Commodore).

In 1967 I joined the sea org to help (Ron) God save his creation. I signed a billion year contract (which still has 999 million 999 thousand and some 60 years to go (until end of cycle). If my math is correct.

In the sea org I was spared having to suffer the entheta of watching television, reading newspapers and or otherwise experiencing what psychiatrists call reality. I was saving Rons world. And I loved every minute of it.

In 1977 I was informed by my (higher up the bridge) trusted sources that what Ron had predicted had come true! Scientology had ended all the wars in the world! I was estatic! I wrote up a win.

In 1987 I was informed that every single government in the entire world was begging the church of scientology to take them over, for the sheer joy of having the tech. Millions and millions of people were in the streets around the world singing and dancing. I was estatic! (again). Another win.

Of course not having seen a tv or read a newspaper for some 20 years I was not tempted into doubt. I understand doubt. No, I know doubt. I know the insidious corrupt disgusting entheta producing results of doubt. Ron made that quite clear when I first joined the sea org.

In 1997 I was informed that the world takeover was near complete. The martians were preparing to land and the 5th invader force was prepared to surrender. More ecstacy for me. I wrote up another huge win.

In 2007 I was informed that David Miscaviage was actually the reincarnation of Ron, which impossibility made perfect sense when I was informed that Ron had researched and discovered the multi-dimensional non-linear body swapping technology that Xenu/Ron had used years and years before (in a different galaxy in a different time).

So here I am, a mere peasant compared to my scientological superiors, and an ant compared to Ron, with only 40 years of a billion year contract under my belt, astounded at the sheer beauty and power of scientology.

Last week when I asked about the SUPER POWER BUILDING in Clearwater Florida I was informed that it was completed years ago and now is delivering some 50,000 new OT 7's every month. I was estatic! And I wrote up another win!

So please please please Join Scientology TODAY!

You can be estatic too! (and you'll make Ron/Dave very very happy!)

Much Love
40 year sea org member

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:26 am

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunshine

You should go to jail

Post by Sunshine » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 am

You and your gang should go to jail for crimes against humanity.
You know perfectly well that Scientology is a scam hiding with the status of Religion, and that you seek only money from people who are in a fragile state of mind for some kind of loss in their lifes.
I expect that the FBI make a much due inquiry of all the crimes of Scientology and management, and shut it down.
Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3t86Y3zdwA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMYKjKhNtg&feature=related

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:05 am

Hey Laughinglion,

Don't you remember when we were part of the Fifth Invader Force together when this solar system was refered to as Space Station 33? That's when we operated doll bodies because we wouldn't have to need oxygen in saucers, remember? And the 4th Invaders had laid low until we got there to protect! Ron talked all about that in "The Role of Earth" from the PDC lectures. Absolutely great to see another member of the Galactic Patrol! Hail to all Loyal Officers! Man, that Miscavige guy sure did ruin everything with the whole infiltration and all. He was a government dupe, probably a Marcabian. Sheesh, and to think that Ron had left his body early and some evil GE probably picked his body back up and reanimated it. All to try to make us think that Ron was some crazy, lying scumbag!?!? I absolutely REMEMBER all of our real whole track treks together. It is so real. I can taste it!

Oh yeah, how about all of those snake and cat people that came here from "Gawd knows where..." just to make things hard for us here. All of these 14 different races of thetans here - what randomity!

Well, all I can say is that I'm still looking for Xenu's mountain prison, so I can pull the plug on that life support system.

Wish me luck!
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

Snow White

Post by Snow White » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 am

Oh yes- I must make a trip to the Pyrenees too! :lol: That would make me ecstatic too! :lol:

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:22 am

Oh yessss! The Pyranesse, what theta memories. And how about those implant stations we used to bounce back and forth to from Mars, Venus and the Himalayas, you know - "about seventy-two miles northwest of the Khyber Pass"... Hells yeah!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 am

Damn this would make a great Will Farrel skit. Imagine all of that with the Anchor Man vibe to it. :lol:

opter

Post by opter » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:32 am

BTs2FREE

I wish you luck in your endevours. :P :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opter

Snow White

Post by Snow White » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:32 am

Oh yes! The Himalayas!

I'm surprised the org does not do World tours to previous "locations of interest" LOL.

I love anything with Will Ferrell in it. The one that got me laughing most was him doing "Afternoon Delight"! :lol:

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:39 am

Civilzations repeat themselves across the Universe, ron said so.

Just because ya got scales for skin our look like a bumhead from Star Wars, doesnt mean you cant wear baggy pants.

"I found that there were repetitive types of societies on the whole track. Oddly enough, about thirty-three trillion trillion years ago, there was a society that was not too different from about 1920, but with the rococo of the 19th century-the potted-palm type of motif, the fedora hat, same clothes, the various signs. The razzle-dazzle gentleman wore a wide-striped shirt. Ages later, in the same locality, there was an Arabian civilization that didn't know anything about automobiles or machinery but had lots of minarets, turbans, baggy pants and horses. Space opera is yet another phase of civilization.

There have been all kinds of wild, oddball aspects of civilization and the making of life. All of it goes down to the basic activities of thetans. They forget things, they remember things, they get into trouble and they don't know who they are or what they're doing. They plot out vast and intricate civilizations and patterns. Their desire for complexity exceeds their desire for simplicity. The universe goes backwards and forwards and its various functions and distresses persist.
"
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

jax

Post by jax » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:15 pm

laughinglion wrote:Last week when I asked about the SUPER POWER BUILDING in Clearwater Florida I was informed that it was completed years ago and now is delivering some 50,000 new OT 7's every month. I was estatic! And I wrote up another win!

So please please please Join Scientology TODAY!

You can be estatic too! (and you'll make Ron/Dave very very happy!)

Much Love
40 year sea org member

I am so relieved to hear that the Super Power Building has been doing so well for so many years.
All this time I thought it was a failure. :scratch:
Who knew?
50,000 new OT 7's every month?
WOW! I am ecstatic!
I think I'll write up a win! :cheers:

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:23 pm

Are you serious?? Is Scientology now saying that about Super Power, or is that just a joke?

From all I've heard, they're paying quite large fines to Clearwater for taking up the space and NOT using it!

Did they finally open? Come on!

I want to see it----now that's going to be good. (Like the "filled event" where it's duplicates---this will have SP filled with blow up dolls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:36 am

magoo1 wrote:Are you serious?? Is Scientology now saying that about Super Power, or is that just a joke?
there is a post by Alex in ARS about how super power was being delived at the SP building. (Alex doesnt allow his posts beyond 6 days and I dont know how to find the post) Was funny :lol:

magoo1 wrote:From all I've heard, they're paying quite large fines to Clearwater for taking up the space and NOT using it!

What's money when youre a criminal enterprise?

magoo1 wrote:Did they finally open? Come on!
Nearly there now...again!

magoo1 wrote:I want to see it----now that's going to be good. (Like the "filled event" where it's duplicates---this will have SP filled with blow up dolls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

You have to be Flag Service Org to play that 'game'

Dear XXXXXX,

With the new Flag Super Power building rapidly nearing completion, and now scheduled for opening, we will be heavily increasing the number of staff at the Flag Service Org.

Factually, there are many games you have played, and won in life. Now it’s time to play the biggest game you will ever play.

Whether you have any plans on becoming staff at Flag or not, please fill out this survey and return it. I would like your opinions or questions, as well as any additional information you can give me. I appreciate your taking the time to complete this survey. Thank you.

Kara Karnovsky
Prospective Personnel Officer

1. What do you feel would be the most positive aspects of a full time career involving Scientology?

2. Have you ever been interested in becoming a Flag staff member?

3. If you were considering becoming a Flag staff member, what area or function would you be most interested in handling?

4. What additional information would you need in order to decide as to whether you would join staff at Flag, or not?

5. Would you like a career where you are making Clears or OTs, full time?

6. From what you know, what is the Sea Organization?

7.If the urgency, importance or reality of actually clearing the planet were made more real to you, what you feel obliged to do, or consider doing to contribute?

8. Based on the current set-up of your life, what would it mean to you to become a Sea Org member? (i.e., would it mean loosing or gaining anything, changing something, etc.?)

9. Do you consider the Sea Organization has things under sufficient control, so doesn’t need help or more members?

10. Other than the Sea Organization, is there a group or career that you would pursue now, if it also meant you had to drop others?

11. Do you have any unanswered questions about the Sea Organization?

12.Do you have any unanswered questions about staff at the Flag Service Org?

13. If we wanted to give you additional information about the Sea Org, how could we best go about this?

Thank you for completing this survey.

E-mail us at: flagserviceorg@flag.org

"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 am

'Alert' wrote:
magoo1 wrote:Are you serious?? Is Scientology now saying that about Super Power, or is that just a joke?
there is a post by Alex in ARS about how super power was being delived at the SP building. (Alex doesnt allow his posts beyond 6 days and I dont know how to find the post) Was funny :lol:

Found it, still on my news reader....

alex wrote:It seems that superpower is being delivered in it now, for staff and big
donors....Public release should be soon.

Of course you would probably still consider that to fit your definition
of money pit....

a

He never responded to any questions about the validity of that statement.

Note: the ARS thread is titled "More about the OT Summit" started on 27/06/2007 17:10GMT+1

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:45 am

Thank you Spongey! The post would be gone from Google in a matter of hours. So I decided to screenshot it for laughs.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”