Dindy's Dilemna!!!!!!!!!1

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
freedom_man
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by freedom_man » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:55 pm

Also, avoid wearing navy blue during mosquito season. For whatever reason, that color attracts them like mad.

acacias1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by acacias1 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:10 pm

I don't know if you can Avon in Canada, but they make this Skin So Soft stuff that REALLY keeps them away. Hang in there! Acacias

freeborn

Post by freeborn » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:23 pm

Avon's "Skin So Soft" didn't work when I was in Florida, where there are at least six different species of mosquitoes. Those little high-pitched squealer things you carry on a key ring don't work there, either.

Where I was in Florida, a truck came by about once a week at night and sprayed the whole neighborhood, too. So it might have been an extreme situation.

freedom_man

Post by freedom_man » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:58 pm

On the other hand, "Skin Like Sandpaper" seems to repel those BT's. ;)

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

Post by dindy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:12 pm

Hi one & all

Thank guys for your tips on mosquitoes - made me laugh & I sure need that right now, never heard about vick vapour rub but it might work, will try it.; I can only fit into a few of my clothes right now as so pregnant size but they are not navy blue but thanks; yes Avon is here & I used to use their "skin so soft" but forgot about it - will try to get it & try it again; I have one of "those little high pitched squealer things - the government gave each reagon money to spray but they have not as so busy discussing which area should get it that the $ & season will be gone first.
From my understanding - B1 or garlic [while in the stomach] helps avoid them as they do not like your breath, I have "deet" but do not want to use it too much as it will go into my body & cause more troubles on my condition. I also have the "mosquito citronella plants" with their smell to distract mosquitoes. There is a new thing called "Mosquito magnet" a daughter of a West Nile death - created, breathes out carbon dioxide & smells like us to attract them, then a vacuum sucks them in, but it is so very expensive - over $600 for 1/2 acre size & I have 23 acres. Mosquitoes live on pollen & breath in carbon dioxide & attracted to our sweat, the pregnant females suck blood for their babies & the squeak thing makes the sound on a male mosquito so attracting un-pregnant non blood sucking misquotes but the blood sucking pregnant ones take off - do you blame them! Can I get some West Nile Effected mosquitoes to send to Larry??? I guess non of you want to feed them for me - from all your remarks!!!

Guess what - we are now going through a heat wave, warning for heat, humidity & air quality w fog - seemed to change over night - they are now worried about electricity ability to keep up w AC demands & ask us to take care w electric use. ON Canada only knows 3 weather types, stinking hot & humid; cold damp & grey; or freezing & dirty snow - & now sars & west Nile & mad cow, any one want to visit????? Keeps the news of AIDS & the wars away

I have been treating myself & feel there is a small improvement but a great big war going on inside me & so tiring & sore & depressing - wish I could get this damn agreement signed & $ to fix my home & get back to life, not existing in 3rd world conditions to suite an abuser thief con artist

My purple martins are very active & a joy to watch, they are so sociable & look out after each other.[ they eat mosquitoes - also put up a bat house but no residence - yet].
I cut all the hay/grass but will have to do it again soon as it looks a mess - my little work-horse works well for me, but needs a bath. Still looking for folk to come & help me feed the mosquitoes - please

Fri 13 bikers from all over USA/CA meet at this small beach ON CA resort & over fill it but all behave well & have fun - these also give lots of gifts for kids @ Christmas

Does any one know if CO$ has folded in Memphis TN - I think is has but can not find out.

Please pray for me as I need it right now & thanks for being my friend Virginia

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

Post by dindy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:18 pm

Any one got thoughts on why Larry did not come to the legal meeting & will that benefit me. I think the 20 hour drive here gave him time to think & dislike himself. He would not have driven that distance to come if CO$ said he could not come - agree

He can not ban me for the net & e-mails - agree - but his soft spot. His remark about not disabled & not applying myself to work so not live off him - fact put that to bed.

Any one sorry for Larry??

dindy

Post by dindy » Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:39 am

Hi guys,

2nd of 4 days w heat, humidity & air & smog warning - w our humidity included, today we reached 44*c or 108*f & I have no AC - any one want to come & visit & feed my mosquitoes now. If you do, be careful as one road in good old sars Toronto road buckled up w the heat causing traffic jams & slow moving cars - still wanna come? I feel so sorry for wild life & animals outside, but maybe under a tree shade w a little breeze, they are better off them me. We have been threatened w electric cuts if we do not go slow on it as hard to keep up w demand - one idiot said not to BBQ as that will cause more heat - hell - who wants to out in that heat????? Another said "Please do, its not electrical & will not heat your home so AC" who wants to eat hot????? This is headache weather, rather get those cars moving so we have less pollution

God sure loves Canada ON w sars, Aids, West Nile, mad cow & this weather history - hope Larry is also clam baking in heat

lucretiamacevil

Post by lucretiamacevil » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:21 pm

Hi, Dindy,

Sorry to have neglected posting to your thread here, but ever since Vaughn died and I posted my eulogy, my masilbox hath runneth over -- not to mention I have been on a 'writing trip" for other parts of my book.

You already know my opinion of Larry, well, add "CS Supreme" for not showing up and dragging the thing to formal court.

Lucy

dindy

Post by dindy » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:57 pm

someone said it benefits me that Larry did not show as the judge will know. his 20 hour drive here he must have been thinking [usually he works hard so to busy to think which must hurt when he looks at himself] but why did he start out if not intending to come - so CO$ may not be the cause. I am glad I am not in his shoes

The heat wave has broken & it is nice now, even if a bit lonely, but I need rest & free now, even if alone, but better things will come.

Toronto is making up for its sars financial hurt by having many come for same sex marriages & gay parade.

lucretiamacevil

Post by lucretiamacevil » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:12 am

Stay cool, Dindy, and don't forget to stop posting anything that will give Larry any edge. If you got email on that item, well, answer it but save a copy for your lawyer, just in case.

But you are right. Any sane judge will know something is wrong with somebody who drives 20 hours to be at a hearing and then decides to rabbit instead of attending.

Leave the CoS OUT of this lawsuit, and have your lawyers and the judge keep their eye on the ball.

Larry owes you a substantial sum of money; he agreed to pay it; he didn’t; and now that he has refused a chance to work out a compromise, your velvet gloves come off. Because the money is long overdue, and since he could have paid but would not pay, you gave him every chance, you have been fair, but now it is time to enter the collections phase of this agreement he reneged on.

His already did. The FALL last year was hell, winter was sheer hell, spring was not so hot either. But you survived.

BTW, you have I hope changed the benefciaries for any life insurance to cut him out so that all the $$ go to the kids?

I am not trying to scare you. But one of the people helping me look for work is a paralegal for a divorce lawyer, and she mentioned that it amazes her how few people ever get the easy stuff like change of beneficiary, new wills, all the SIMPLE STUFF, out of the way until after the rough stuff is all over.

I’m not saying that will make things better, and if they have not been done already then doing them now might even make things worse.

But since things can’t possibly get too much worse than they are, considering that chlorine poisoning, putting both of these things on file with your lawyer can send a little “message to Garcia,” shall we say instead of raising evil names that might have slander or libel tagging along for fun.

More about the local wildlife would be nice to hear about.

Remember my encounter with the mourning skunk on your Christmas day? I am looking forward to an excursion in my old neighborhood soon to watch the young skunks pogo-stick through the night jasmine. They are so cute to watch when they’re young. Kind of like lambs exercising only low on the ground and two-toned. And not putting on muscle to make a meal for anybody, either, so I never feel even a little bit sad watching the woild skunk in its natural habitat, LOL!

Praying for you every day, Dindy.

Lucretia MacEvil

dindy

Post by dindy » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:04 am

Hi all,
We changed the lawyers appointment for today so Lavinia could come & she was going to pick me up, but she did not come, so I went, the poor lawyer had come back from his holidays to see us - apparently Lavinia was ill last night & fell asleep early this morning & their electricity was off so she just slept through it all. Anyway the lawyer & I had a good meeting & he has booked the court hearing w the court [as Larry did not come to the negotiation one w the judge] for Aug 8 - which is Lavinia's birthday - don't know how I will make it financially till then but at least we have the date & as Larry did not come to the other, hard for a no show extention. Lawyer wants to meet Lavinia so to make another appointment, but had a good one & feel I have it.

I e-mailed Memphis news media to find out if Memphis COS is gone - as I feel. If so Larry is not under their thumb right now - unless he goes to Nashville.

Our weather has hit the jackpot, from a hot week to 5 warnings, heat, humidity, air pollution w smog cover, VH burning & thunder storm, with the heat/humidity it went up to 101* but it did not feel that bad & now rather nice - I have no AC at home or in my car & now am a rudest
Outside the lawyers office there was a man laying on the sidewalk as though heat exhaustion, so I went in & they phoned for help, hell - 2 police cars, 2 ambulances & 2 fire trucks & as Keith [my lawyer said] what a hot day for the fire outfits My lawyer is so nice, wish I was younger - he would be a nice son-in-law

Today is USA birthday so their long weekend while in Toronto they have closed the longest street in the world "younge St" for the weekend for a party w all kinds of free things going on like dance - one can get the underground ticket to places on this street cheaply for the day. TO has lots of happenings but who wants to live in that concrete jungle - I like my back yard & freedom to hear the wind blowing through the trees

Today 3 times I got comments on my nice clothes & how cool I look - My Mexican clothes are cool & free flowing & fall over my big current belly - felt good getting the complements

Went to the environment Dr & got lost getting there, left at 8am - phoned the nurse who asked if I was going e or w, I told her all I knew was the sun was above & my mother in law below but on Elgin & just passed Mavis & on Mississauga rd by 5000 [they are 6000] when the road disappeared into Queen street 300 - she laughed as there was a village there so they just quit Mississauga road till you go through the village [a nice village w old lamps & streets] then Mississauga Rd comes back, but when I see MADD - turn in the drive way & go as far as I can. So I did - found MADD & drove in - hell it's a village of businesses & hard to find all the # in it - anyway got there 10,28am for 10;30 appointment so made it & walked in w the nurse offering me a yogurt as I sound so exhausted in the car & she was correct - got home at 8pm [there was a mom/son {14 year old but so tall} in, she is getting him off Ridlen for DDD & found he had unfriendly bowel flora imbalance - like me, but not as bad - he had all the tests w me. He's troubles started in the school portable & he has moulds, like me - she was so please to find this Dr]
Dr Krop [a cutie I could easy take home w me to keep] is very concerned about my condition - you were so bad the first time we saw you & got you through it & now you are so bad again - you should not have been under all the stresses you have had on you, especially the oil fume home {I believe I have lived in it for many years as we knew & told to fix it but Larry would not hear - spent most time outside in summer & away in winter - but not this winter & it got me]
This Dr knows CO$ well & says the only good thing about CO$ is the purification sauna. Went to have my taxes done & he said "Got news for you, CO$ is no church"
I definitely have unfriendly bowel flora troubles & he is also concerned for all the mercury fillings I have. He is very pleased I took the initiative to start my treatment & told me to keep on it. They took blood tests & scratch tests & e-monitor testing [I told them not to do the duplicates tests another way, too expensive & I trust the method used] breathing tests, I go back for lifestyle help & then again for more testing & see the Dr again.
Finding to date, the Dr wants to go over chemical results w me but ave drops to take for them, but I still have formaldehyde & cig smoke & car omission & inside of tin can food stuff & more - also foods eliminate as strong sensitivities all ciders & all vinegar & all yeasts, preservatives like BHT, sugar like cane, cantaloupes, cow cheese [tried sheep & goat & like it] chocolate, coffee, food dyes, grapes, green peppers, cow milk, food flavouring like MSG, mushrooms, peanuts, pork [to stay off all red meat due to antibiotics given to animals] rye, tea, tomatoes, wheat, sweeteners like sweet n low & sugar twin [don't use them but if must I use stevia or fruitsugar {cold stuff}] Caution w apples, bananas, crab, egg, lobster, oranges, shell fish, shrimp & strawberries [most of these are ones I had troubles w before, but worked through w avoid over a year then injections & rotary diet for 2 more years]
Anyone who knows how to make bread in my machine w no yeast or sugar - help - Jesus time they put the flour out in the sun to pick up yeast - wonder if I can take that yeast & will the cooking kill it to eat. How do ytou make salad dressings from yogurt??? I have to read labels & stay away from anything man had a hand in, only God made.
My environment sensitivities eastern ragweed & eastern weed [also poison ivy] house dust, cockroach [had them in Durban, where I was born & Mexico where I learned the "Cockroach dance - in cockroach season - don't want to socialize w them so why sanative?] mites, mould/yeast candida, fusarium, mucor & phomberochz

OK enough to swallow in 1 letter so enjoy your weekend Virginia

dindy

Post by dindy » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:35 am

Hi Lucy this nudy is trying to "Stay cool".

Gave the lawyer some letters I wrote, he seems pleased on - we have not mentioned COS for a long time - if he wants to bring it up- otherwise the issue is $ larry owes me & support. Thanks for your remarks "don't forget to stop posting anything that will give Larry any edge" only the truth & not anything he will not know - do not think he knows of this site & any CO$ spies - enjoy, nothing you can use.

Poor Larry - drives 20 hours w nothing to do but think - that is good - still would like to know the reason he gave for chickening out, but that benefits me.

I agree "leave the CoS OUT of this lawsuit", the issue is $$ but my lawyer knows about co$ & maybe CO$ dropped Larry & moved. Yey - I survived & that must drive Larry mad but I feel very proud of myself & know I can deal w anything - now, but it was not nice, but I feel so free & happy now

I wrote a signed letter & gave my sister, lawyer & Lavinia & others re will & other stuff dealing w while court action & will rewrite it after I know as court over & he is off the land deed - what beneficiaries for any life insurance - I have non & he made a big issue he has 1 which I am beneficiary of, for his death needs - a whole $1000 - what will that do?- that was I told him when he died I will not accept him as have other needs for $$$$. Give the flowers when alive & if he did not want me when he is alive, I don't want him dead, neither do the kids.

I gave my lawyer info from the dr re my condition & pamphlets on it & he saw me so bad & got a shock & start of Aug I probably will look like now so the judge will see for himself - I gave him a write up on my current health history & after Larry's remark about not ill - that is a joke now.

Yesterday I saw 3 bunnies (different times) & 2 sat & watched me watch them - so we sat looking at each other for some time. The racoon still comes to eat each night & when I take it in he throws my stuff about - several times I turn the light on & catch her in there & she stands looking at me as if to say "your not going to case me - are you" some times I let her get away w it as only 1, but when families come, then I yell loud. No more snakes but the car gives me gifts like mice. Raccoon just gave me the "thank you" yell as I left the food out by mistake, turned the light on to see her thank me & take off

My wild cat had kittens [must tie her tubes, but she only is friendly when w babies, otherwise I can not get her] I looked & now she has hidden them behind a wall I can not get to. The inside one wants to stay a snob, even when my wild male I love, [he is so handsome & nice & friendly], she ignores him. Gave the other kittens away except the sick one but she is well now & chases the timid indoor cat, but will find her a home soon, she is a love also, all black accept for the tip of her tail which is white

Thanks for "Praying for you every day, Dindy." I ask God to look after you - also, but enjoy your weekend & go mad.

lucretiamacevil

Post by lucretiamacevil » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:56 am

LOL!! Dindy, according to some I went quite mad eons ago!!!!

This is too much "legal news." If you keep telling Larry what you are up to, you will always be 4 steps behind his lawyers because your lawyer does not live with you or s/he would not be letting you do what you are doing. Trust me on that!

I told you I would look up Memphis CoS in the yellow pages. Do not be calling media people, at least not yet, unless you want migraine headaches to add to other troubles.

Please remember what your objectives are.

And for legal moves, on this board, give Larry -- nothing -- nothing at all!

Sorry guys, but Dindy can not have her cake and eat it, too, til we ice it and take a photograph and then cut it up. But, comes the revolution, well, we will all eat strawberries, neh?

Happy holidays, Dindy -- I know it feels like Christmas, but stay out of the port and the sherry, Auntie Hannah, and keep that gazpacho away from any stray virgins ;)

Lucy

dindy

Post by dindy » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:23 am

My health care needs now are not only very expensive to Dr, body cleaning & special food needs, but very hard to organize & hell to live through & would have been avoided - if Larry had of done as asked by the heating specialist & well digger & others over the last years re upgrades/repairs.

I need the money & help to fix this home right away - or Larry pay for me to live another place till fixed here - the environment specialist is extremely angry =- as is my GP. Besides having to pay for a take this horrid cleaning supplements & Besides avoiding all foods eliminate sensitise foods for at least 6 months & caution foods for at least 3 months, [vinegar is in nearly everything like salad dressing & preservatives pickles & condiments & sourcrout; meanwhile sugar is also in nearly everything & yeast & flour also no butter or marge. No one has yet told me how to make bread in my bread maker wout flour, yeast, marg - help please

I now have to take the rest of the foods on a four day rotation diet
Day 1: I am only allowed from this list
MEAT pheasant or chicken or turkey or duck or emu or ostrich
VEGetables Parsley, carrot, celery root, celery, Legume alfalfa, navy beans [fava, lima, mung, sprouts, navy,l white, red kidney beans, black beans, string beans,green & yellow beans] black eyed pea, green pea, snow pea, chickpea/garbanzo, jicama pea, soybean, tamarind, tonka bean/courmarin, lentils. Palm cabage. Yam/Chinese potato/sweet potato
FRUIT Laurel avacado, banana or plantain, Palm coconut, date, Pineapple, Dillenia Kiwi fruit, Buckwheat rhubarb, sea grape
NUTS/SEEDS Sapucaya - Brazil nuts, paradise nuts; Pedalium sesame seed
GRAIN SUBSTITUTES Buckwheat & groats; legume soya, chick pea, lental flour
STARCHES arum dasheen, arrowroot, taro arrowroot Banana musa arrowroot Legume soy, Pedalium sesame palm coconutL
OILS bird fat, Avacado, legume soy, pedalium sesame palm coconut
FLAVOURING laurel cinnamon, bayleaf, cassia bark, sassafras; Poppyseed; peppercorn; borage & comfrey; parsley angelica,anise, dill, caraway, celery seed, chervil, coriandeer, cumin, sweet cicely, fennel, gotu kola, lovage, parsley angelica, anise, dill, caraway, celery seed, chervil, coriander, cumin, sweet cicely, fennel, gotu kola, lavoage, Lagume fenugreek, licorice, red clover, senna, carob, lecithin, clover honey
Date honey; buckwheat honey
OTHER buckwheat garden sorrel, legume gum acacia, gum tragacanth, lecithin, soy grits, tofu; pedalium tahini spread fromsesame seed

Day 2
MEAT swine pork bacon or ham or sausage, lard, pork gelatin, scrapple mollusk gastropods [abalone oe snail] cephalopod [squid] pelecypods [clam, cockle, mussel, oyster, scallop] crustacean [crab, crayfish, lobster, prawn, shrimp] but I am not allowed
VEGetables morning glory sweet potato, carriote Gourd chayote, Chibese preserving melon, cucumber, gherkin, pumpkin, squashes [acorn & buttercup, butternut, boston marrow, crookneck, streightneck, golden nuggets, hubbard varieties [not CO$] spagetti squash, baby gems,] zucchini; olive [green or black] Fungi morel, mushroom, puffball, truffles
FRUIT cashew mango; Rue/citrus citron, clementine, grapefruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, mandarin, tangerine, oranges, pumello, tangelo, ugli fruit naches. Grapes/raisin [grape brandy & champagne], cream of tarta, raisins, wine, wine vinegar all I am not allowed roseberries blackberries, boysenberry, dewberry, loganberry, long berry, youngberry, raspberry [black, red or purple] strewberry, wineberry; passion flower/granadilla Gourd muskmelons [cantaloupe, casaba, crenshaw, honeydew, persian] watermellon all I am not allowed
NUT/SEED birch hazelnut/filbert; cashew pictachio, cashew; gourd pumpkin seeds
GRAIN grass corn, millet, rice [brown] teff, sorghum
STARCHES grass cornstarch; morning glory sweet potato; ginger, East Indian arrowroot
OILS grass cornoil; olives oil; flaxseed oil/linseed
FLAVOURING Citrus orange blossom honey; ginger cardamon, ginger, turmeric; grass corn syriup, corn sugar not allowed roseberries burnet herb
OTHER gourd luffa [vegetable sponge] flax seed, fungi bakers yeast, brewers yeast, nutritional yeast, mold cheese, citric acid not allowed

day 3
MEAT herring menhaden, sardine, shad; salmon & freshwater trout; codfish hake, cod, haddock, pollack, whiting. Roughy orange roughy & other types; mackerel bonito, albacore, tuna; flounder tobot, halibut, flounde, plaice, sole. Anchovy
VEGETABLES mustard arugula, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, kale, kohirabi, bok choi, Chinese cabbage, cress [curly, garden, upland, water] horserarish, mustard greens, mustard seeds, radish, rapini, Italian kale, rutabaga, turnip. Sedge water chestnut, ground nut; goosefoot beet, sugar beet, chard, spinach; spurge cassava, manioc, mandioca, tapioca. Brown algae kelp seaweed. Agave aguamiel, yucca.
FRUIT Plum, apricot, cherry, chokecherry, nectarine, peach, plum. Blueberry, cranberry, huckleberry. Mulberry, fig, breadfruit; passion flower fruit/granadilla. Soapberry litchi
SEEDS/NUTS walnut blacknut, white nut [butternut] English walnut, pecan, hickory nut. Beech chestnute
GRAIN SUBSTitutes spurge cassava. Goosefoot quinoa grain, amaranth seed
STARCHES spurge tapioca
OILS mustard canola oil [rapeseed] walnut oil. Plum almond oil
FLAVOURING mint, basil, marjoram, menthol, oregano, pepperment, rosemary, sage, savory, spearmint, thyme. Myrtle allspice, clover, eucalyptus, feijoa, guava. Orchid, vanilla, lychee. Mustard seed.
OTHER plum, almond milk & butter

day 4
MEAT cattle [organic so no antibiotics] beef, cow milk not allowed bison/usa buffalo, buffalo [cape water] ox, goat, goat milk, sheep, sheep milk lamb. Hare/rabbit. Deer/venison caribou, elk, moose, reindeer opossum. Whale. Squirrel, bear, horse. Proghorn
VEGEtables potato eggplant, pepino/melon-pear pepper [anaheim, banana, bell, cherry, chili, jalapeno] tamarillo, tobacco, tomato, tomatillo, white potato. Lily , asparagus, aloe, chives, garlic. Leek, onion, shallot. Composite dandelion, endive, escarole, jerusalem artichoke, lettice [boston, iceberg, leaf, romaine] chicory, radicchio. Mellow okra
FRUIT custard apple atemoya, cherimoya, papaw. Ebony persimmon. Apple liquat, pear, quince. Papaya. Pomegranate. Gooseberry , true current,
NUT/SEEDS pine, juniper, pine nut. Protea, macadamia nut. Composite sunflower seed
GRAIN grass barley, kamut, rye, spelt, triticale, oats, job's tears, wheat potato composite Jerusalem artichoke flour
STARCHES potato starch
OILS composite sunflower oil, safflower oil. Mallow cottonseed oil, cattle butter
FLAVOURINGS composite terragon, burdock, cardoon, chicory, yarrow iris saffron. Lily sarsaparilla. Mallow althea root, hibiscus potato ceyenne pepper, chili, paprika, pimento. Nutmeg, mace
OTHER apple apple cider, apple cider vinegar, rosehip. Pomegranate grenadine. Composite stevia, chamomile, burdock root,

OK, have you fallen off your seat w laughter or got your dictionary out - regardless, will you invite me out for a meal, maybe day 4 & you get the meat

Besides this the teacher wants us to tear out all carpets. Take everything out the bedroom & sleep there to see how we feel, if OK,, bring back 1 thing at a time each day to see how we feel, clean every room the same way. No laundry in the bedroom to mould us. She had lots of ideas, some good & do able, but others, can not avoid everything. leave your shoes at the door & each time you use a towel hand it up outside. Poisons lists - from aluminium to cadmium & lead & mercury w their sources, wow we really have poisoned our world. Actually she was pretty good identifying all the body overload stresses/causes & I got em all especially physical & emotional, then identifying the treatment - I am doing my share but Larry, lawyer & repair men - wooow - God is at last working w me

dindy

Post by dindy » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:24 am

My health care needs now are not only very expensive to Dr, body cleaning & special food needs, but very hard to organize & hell to live through & would have been avoided - if Larry had of done as asked by the heating specialist & well digger & others over the last years re upgrades/repairs.

I need the money & help to fix this home right away - or Larry pay for me to live another place till fixed here - the environment specialist is extremely angry =- as is my GP. Besides having to pay for a take this horrid cleaning supplements & Besides avoiding all foods eliminate sensitise foods for at least 6 months & caution foods for at least 3 months, [vinegar is in nearly everything like salad dressing & preservatives pickles & condiments & sourcrout; meanwhile sugar is also in nearly everything & yeast & flour also no butter or marge. No one has yet told me how to make bread in my bread maker wout flour, yeast, marg - help please

I now have to take the rest of the foods on a four day rotation diet
Day 1: I am only allowed from this list
MEAT pheasant or chicken or turkey or duck or emu or ostrich
VEGetables Parsley, carrot, celery root, celery, Legume alfalfa, navy beans [fava, lima, mung, sprouts, navy,l white, red kidney beans, black beans, string beans,green & yellow beans] black eyed pea, green pea, snow pea, chickpea/garbanzo, jicama pea, soybean, tamarind, tonka bean/courmarin, lentils. Palm cabage. Yam/Chinese potato/sweet potato
FRUIT Laurel avacado, banana or plantain, Palm coconut, date, Pineapple, Dillenia Kiwi fruit, Buckwheat rhubarb, sea grape
NUTS/SEEDS Sapucaya - Brazil nuts, paradise nuts; Pedalium sesame seed
GRAIN SUBSTITUTES Buckwheat & groats; legume soya, chick pea, lental flour
STARCHES arum dasheen, arrowroot, taro arrowroot Banana musa arrowroot Legume soy, Pedalium sesame palm coconutL
OILS bird fat, Avacado, legume soy, pedalium sesame palm coconut
FLAVOURING laurel cinnamon, bayleaf, cassia bark, sassafras; Poppyseed; peppercorn; borage & comfrey; parsley angelica,anise, dill, caraway, celery seed, chervil, coriandeer, cumin, sweet cicely, fennel, gotu kola, lovage, parsley angelica, anise, dill, caraway, celery seed, chervil, coriander, cumin, sweet cicely, fennel, gotu kola, lavoage, Lagume fenugreek, licorice, red clover, senna, carob, lecithin, clover honey
Date honey; buckwheat honey
OTHER buckwheat garden sorrel, legume gum acacia, gum tragacanth, lecithin, soy grits, tofu; pedalium tahini spread fromsesame seed

Day 2
MEAT swine pork bacon or ham or sausage, lard, pork gelatin, scrapple mollusk gastropods [abalone oe snail] cephalopod [squid] pelecypods [clam, cockle, mussel, oyster, scallop] crustacean [crab, crayfish, lobster, prawn, shrimp] but I am not allowed
VEGetables morning glory sweet potato, carriote Gourd chayote, Chibese preserving melon, cucumber, gherkin, pumpkin, squashes [acorn & buttercup, butternut, boston marrow, crookneck, streightneck, golden nuggets, hubbard varieties [not CO$] spagetti squash, baby gems,] zucchini; olive [green or black] Fungi morel, mushroom, puffball, truffles
FRUIT cashew mango; Rue/citrus citron, clementine, grapefruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, mandarin, tangerine, oranges, pumello, tangelo, ugli fruit naches. Grapes/raisin [grape brandy & champagne], cream of tarta, raisins, wine, wine vinegar all I am not allowed roseberries blackberries, boysenberry, dewberry, loganberry, long berry, youngberry, raspberry [black, red or purple] strewberry, wineberry; passion flower/granadilla Gourd muskmelons [cantaloupe, casaba, crenshaw, honeydew, persian] watermellon all I am not allowed
NUT/SEED birch hazelnut/filbert; cashew pictachio, cashew; gourd pumpkin seeds
GRAIN grass corn, millet, rice [brown] teff, sorghum
STARCHES grass cornstarch; morning glory sweet potato; ginger, East Indian arrowroot
OILS grass cornoil; olives oil; flaxseed oil/linseed
FLAVOURING Citrus orange blossom honey; ginger cardamon, ginger, turmeric; grass corn syriup, corn sugar not allowed roseberries burnet herb
OTHER gourd luffa [vegetable sponge] flax seed, fungi bakers yeast, brewers yeast, nutritional yeast, mold cheese, citric acid not allowed

day 3
MEAT herring menhaden, sardine, shad; salmon & freshwater trout; codfish hake, cod, haddock, pollack, whiting. Roughy orange roughy & other types; mackerel bonito, albacore, tuna; flounder tobot, halibut, flounde, plaice, sole. Anchovy
VEGETABLES mustard arugula, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, kale, kohirabi, bok choi, Chinese cabbage, cress [curly, garden, upland, water] horserarish, mustard greens, mustard seeds, radish, rapini, Italian kale, rutabaga, turnip. Sedge water chestnut, ground nut; goosefoot beet, sugar beet, chard, spinach; spurge cassava, manioc, mandioca, tapioca. Brown algae kelp seaweed. Agave aguamiel, yucca.
FRUIT Plum, apricot, cherry, chokecherry, nectarine, peach, plum. Blueberry, cranberry, huckleberry. Mulberry, fig, breadfruit; passion flower fruit/granadilla. Soapberry litchi
SEEDS/NUTS walnut blacknut, white nut [butternut] English walnut, pecan, hickory nut. Beech chestnute
GRAIN SUBSTitutes spurge cassava. Goosefoot quinoa grain, amaranth seed
STARCHES spurge tapioca
OILS mustard canola oil [rapeseed] walnut oil. Plum almond oil
FLAVOURING mint, basil, marjoram, menthol, oregano, pepperment, rosemary, sage, savory, spearmint, thyme. Myrtle allspice, clover, eucalyptus, feijoa, guava. Orchid, vanilla, lychee. Mustard seed.
OTHER plum, almond milk & butter

day 4
MEAT cattle [organic so no antibiotics] beef, cow milk not allowed bison/usa buffalo, buffalo [cape water] ox, goat, goat milk, sheep, sheep milk lamb. Hare/rabbit. Deer/venison caribou, elk, moose, reindeer opossum. Whale. Squirrel, bear, horse. Proghorn
VEGEtables potato eggplant, pepino/melon-pear pepper [anaheim, banana, bell, cherry, chili, jalapeno] tamarillo, tobacco, tomato, tomatillo, white potato. Lily , asparagus, aloe, chives, garlic. Leek, onion, shallot. Composite dandelion, endive, escarole, jerusalem artichoke, lettice [boston, iceberg, leaf, romaine] chicory, radicchio. Mellow okra
FRUIT custard apple atemoya, cherimoya, papaw. Ebony persimmon. Apple liquat, pear, quince. Papaya. Pomegranate. Gooseberry , true current,
NUT/SEEDS pine, juniper, pine nut. Protea, macadamia nut. Composite sunflower seed
GRAIN grass barley, kamut, rye, spelt, triticale, oats, job's tears, wheat potato composite Jerusalem artichoke flour
STARCHES potato starch
OILS composite sunflower oil, safflower oil. Mallow cottonseed oil, cattle butter
FLAVOURINGS composite terragon, burdock, cardoon, chicory, yarrow iris saffron. Lily sarsaparilla. Mallow althea root, hibiscus potato ceyenne pepper, chili, paprika, pimento. Nutmeg, mace
OTHER apple apple cider, apple cider vinegar, rosehip. Pomegranate grenadine. Composite stevia, chamomile, burdock root,

OK, have you fallen off your seat w laughter or got your dictionary out - regardless, will you invite me out for a meal, maybe day 4 & you get the meat

Besides this the teacher wants us to tear out all carpets. Take everything out the bedroom & sleep there to see how we feel, if OK,, bring back 1 thing at a time each day to see how we feel, clean every room the same way. No laundry in the bedroom to mould us. She had lots of ideas, some good & do able, but others, can not avoid everything. leave your shoes at the door & each time you use a towel hand it up outside. Poisons lists - from aluminium to cadmium & lead & mercury w their sources, wow we really have poisoned our world. Actually she was pretty good identifying all the body overload stresses/causes & I got em all especially physical & emotional, then identifying the treatment - I am doing my share but Larry, lawyer & repair men - wooow - God is at last working w me

Return to “Opinions & Debate”