Dindy's Dilemna!!!!!!!!!1

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dindy » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:12 pm

I agree the insipid rotten smart method of co$ like isolate people while brainwashing them & force them to pay all their money and work for nothing is disgusting, but do you give hubbard the smarts for creating this & did he do it alone, or those who were w him or followed in his footsteps. I was told Hubbard said if you want to make $$$ create a religion & was challenged $1 to do it & took on the challenge. Who was the brains behind this hoax, do you give Hubbard that credit - though he was mental incapable nothing

Apparently Larry came over here last week [after being served] to see his lawyer, but his Lawyer did not have the time - something is happening. I feel Larry is not in CO$ as deep as others, as works outside & a small losing church in the poor part of Memphis & Memphis have 80% of TN welfare cases. I have a feeling the church has failed & closed - wish I could verify that. Larry is brainwashed & CO$ believer, so that is not good - but feel the devil church is not available there & I send he & our kids postings from here to help them understand & open eyes - but protecting myself from CO$ - but get the powers over me from Larry & CO$ - especially financial & home.

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dindy » Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:41 am

We have been having such weather extremes, the last one never had before that they had to make up a new name to describe it "flush freeze". Yesterday was +4c & so snow melting & becoming a big pool, some places it even rained - then very quickly it went down to -15c & wind about -20c, so it froze creating a big skating rink. All day they were begging us not to go out.
Last winter my friend kept on E-mailing me in Mexico "don't come back as the weather is going up & down more then a nighty on her honeymoon". Now it is going up & down so much that even the men are getting to understand "hot & cold flushes"

I went to see my GP as my coccyx & lower back & both wings are so painful I just do not feel I can do anything more [from going out in the ice cold to fill water & bring back in the cold car & then carry this heavy water in - every 2nd day - should not have to do it but my husband should not put this on me - no man would] - also in the morning I wake up gasping for breath & wheezing. I though it could be not enough humidity as my lips & eye lids were stuck closed when I awokened - so carried more water in to fix that & did a bit - felt it could be my down pillow so changed that - an improvement but still not gone but headaches & feeling bloated.
The GP said to take more natural MSM for the back pain but he was worried as my mid ear were so filled w fluid - along w the rest of me a side effect of the stress I have been under - so now I am on mouth & nose puffers, awaiting better things like weather & legal action & $$$$ & home repairs.

dindy

Post by dindy » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:14 am

Got this site - try it - it works as well as CO$ lifting glass trays w the mind

http://www.cyberglass.co.uk/FlashEx/mindreader.html
>

freeborn

Post by freeborn » Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:37 pm

Yeah, it works every time. No matter what combination of numbers you use, the answer is always the same, according to simple mathematical principles. Try it with several different numbers.

dindy

Post by dindy » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:13 am

2 days of sunlight, but bitter cold, followed by sunless days & temp going up & down & up - now they promise unusual high temps by day but night. I know the problem - ET xenu -who came to our Earth to destroy it, but bumped into L Ron Hubbard on planet Venus - when Ron was bumped by a Venus locomotive - so Hubbard decided to come to Earth to create the (CO$) "church of Scientology cult" filles w clams to help him protect Earth from, Xenu - but obviously failed as now Xenu has stolen our Solo/Earth sun & taken it to Venus. Now Cos is collecting money from "Wogs" [non CO$ members - like you] to send a convoy up to Venus to fight Xenu & retrieve our son. Kindly send you donation of $10,000 or $25,000 or $100,000 to Virginia Sharp, so she can "Handle it" as a "PR" [prolem to resolve] to CO$

To make things worse - this weather & world situations & March school break brought "Wall to Wall" kids to the pool so they back flushed it frequently & so the water was/is extremely cold, so
now we all have colds - so please help w your payments so we can get our sun.

My daughter took Lavinia took my skates so now I can not skate to get water, while My son Troy has not brought me any water - so am out, meanwhile my other daughter Turon has not come & dug all the snow out my drive way, so I can not drive out, but my younger son has not fixed the heating in my car so I get hot/cold flushes driving her, meanwhile CO$ Larry still thinks I can live on nothing - so I am in a bad way - so please send you CO$ donations to me before & Canadian dollerette sinks lower & USA goes to war, so has no money.

Let Xenu bring us the sun back here & take all this snow to Baghdad & drown the butcher - then Xenu can go & visit Ben [seeing the USA can not find him] & take him to Venus - then there will be no need for a war, & we can all get back to our normal Earthling fights..

The last few weeks I have had about 12 deer on my back lawn eating my frozen apples & enjoying my 740 music [for us oldies] so just dedicated some music [PS I love you] to them

Freeborn - glad you tried & enjoyed

dindy

Post by dindy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:40 am

IRISH BLESSING TO ALL MY FRIENDS on this St Paddies day

May the road rise up to meet you, May the winds be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face, And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Yesterday & today the sun shone [Xenu got scared of me] & +10f & snow is melting & winter is ending - no more filling humidifier. I opened all the doors for fresh air. But yesterday I took a bad fall & my knee hurts so much & not working & I just do not know how I will get water - like this - but better things have to come.

dindy

Post by dindy » Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:55 pm

I am still alive, fell & bady hurt my knee. Got sick & still fighting it, meanwhile the war & phone troubles [had repair man again], unable to get onto the net

Hope my lawyer will have good news for me soon - Larry meets his lawyer on my birthday - Mon 31 Match

Praying for peace & this needed evil war against the one against peace so started this war "Hussein" & his inner circle, will soon be sent to be with Hubbard, otherwise few good people killed or hurt

kipper

Post by kipper » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:06 pm

Sorry to hear about your accident, but at least you're feeling better or you wouldn't have made it back here. So, you had repair man again .. hmmmmmm .. no comment .. :shock:

mustangsally

Post by mustangsally » Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:58 am

Kipp,

That is amusing, glad you said it instead of me, but rest assured i would have
if you hadn't. I guess since you rested on no comment, i will have to complete
the question we all want to ask. Was he worth the money?
(just kidding you Dindy)

Dindy,

Don't worry dear, i misphrase all the time, and it's usually a lot worse than
'having the repair man'!

'Stang

dindy

Post by dindy » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:59 am

Kipper - thanks - by the by, I bought a Scots pie & kipper [which they had to bring in for me] for my birthday gift to myself for monday. Hay, if you have a nice "fixit man" there, send home over, but only if HE IS GREAT, you also Macmeister glam, only if HE has lots of MONEY & great.

The local pool - their repair men did more silly things so I wrote a note asking to send them to Bagdad to help Hessein & the war will end as he will run out, arms up, begging the USA to take him. LOL - it got their attention - yay

The night before last I got up & lost balance [mid ear infection] & feel flat on my ....., got up & toiletted & bed. In the morning I found a dead snake were I fell. Hoped the one I found inside before, had not laid eggs now hatching, anyway went to pick it up to find it not completely dead & looking at me for help - so left it to die in peace. Went back & picked it up & threw it in the garbage - came back a few hours later to find the snake back in the same place - so again - threw it out, but again, found it back in this place & the cat guarding it as to say "Don't you dear steal my prize again" so I threw it down the WC & told the cat to go fishing, she was not happy w me & let me know, but the snake did not come back again, washed or not
At night the possum or minx think my roof is the local racetrack & pet food is theirs - I hear them running about - anyone for manx or possom pie, please come & get em, cause I have had it w them.

USA is just lucky they did not have their rotten neighbours w them in this war - the Canadians gov response to over fish eating of seals, so shortage of fish for fisheries - is to put up signs "seal free area" hope the seal can read & obey & not go to their "fast food big Mac" maybe, if you had Canadian forces over there they would be running about the desert w their "1 boot shoes" putting up "no seal" signs for our gove, or maybe, if we sent some of our fab politicians over to Bagdad to help Hassein, he would come out w hands up running to the USA forces for safely LOL Who said the Canadians don't have a war force!. Maybe our 2 ships will work w "Peace keeping" over there.

Lets all pray for true peace & CO$ falling on their ,,,,, & Larry doing as he should & soon, take care

dindy

Post by dindy » Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:03 pm

OK OK OK don't laugh - its not funny - but I will LOL, late - right now feel like crying

Got up this morning to find another little snake in the same place as the other one, pushed it & it never moved, so went to get a paper towel to remove it - came back & it was gone & I could not find it any place. Went down to feed the cats & found 2 more snakes, showed the cat & she took off like a bomb - the snakes were alive but slow, so threw a garbage container over one & empty plastic container over the other, while doing this the outside cat got in & there was a cat fight.
Now here I am - 2 snakes under 2 containers & there they can stay til ...... meanwhile at least 1 is free. I am wearing shoes & looking before I step & taking an empty plastic container w me & will sleep w the light on & hope they will not come to bed w me for warmth.[ some warm body in bed may be nice - but not cold blooded snakes] . What next has God got in store for me - at least I'm not fighting in Iraq w their sand storms

OK - any one out there on this board w knowledge on Ontario garter garden snakes - do they lay eggs & if so how many & when do they hatch & are they doppy as warm indoors [even though I do not have it very warm] Will mothball hurt their eyes so they will stay away???????
My girl friend [church minister] just phoned to say garter snakes are waking up from hibernating [so slow] & want inside as the weather is so unpredictable & please don't hurt them, pick en up w a little shovel & take em outside in the bush - any volunteers??

I am so looking forwards to a signed, acceptable to me, agreement from Larry & $$$$, courts will deal w this as much as needed for correction. Also for the home to be fixed up so I can sort clean & de stick it, then fix me up & then start to live - again. Never another winter in Canada - the weather is lousy again, can understand the snakes attitude towards this weather, I would rather be indoors also, but do not want to share my indoors w them.

The Canadian Strathford parade of swans [w pipe band] has been cancelled due to the unseasonable cold weather, still has ice in the water.

I think all COS should be made to go into the forces for at least a year - to find themselves - good solution - those who do not want to go should be given to Hussein to train - HA JA HA

Franke Lane & Celyon have their birthday today . Husseains is 26 April - lets give bim one hell of a bag for his birthday. I missed April fool day = 31 March 41 at 11.55 am - but enjoy your April fools day,

dindy

Post by dindy » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:12 am

OK freezing rain to freezing flutters to snow & so on for the last few days & who knows how much longer & no electricity for about 20 ours - ain't life great - I am dead & had it - enough is enough

OK OK I told you I found at least 5 snakes in my home [can't blame them w our weather - snowed my birthday - 31st, & also snowed 1st, then sun, but since no sun & now weather storm warning & freezing rain & threatening freezing flutters then snow & God knows what next] Slept w my lights on & threw mothballs everywhere & haven't seen them since. My birthday gift from above & snakes represent "wisdom & good luck" in most religions - guess I was lucky!
Lavinia phoned to wish me happy birthday & tell me where she has been staying, she is quarantined "out" [Their brother came home from China] but asked to bring them food & leave it at the front door & they will have her clothes fumigated so she can get them days later - so she was thinking of coming here - till I mentioned she could help me catch the snakes - "I'm just not coming home - will find some other place to stay - don't know where - but not home" - I don't know where she is as I phoned her at work [6 m assignment for UN at York University] regarding several things - like mail - but she has not come in - she was ill, before. A friend "Fred" said to tell Lavinia to come home & play her flute [she plays one] to attract the snakes for him to catch.
I saw a film & "Lavinia" was the name on one leading character - unusual & interesting as this "Lavinia" lost her "Self" into her families demands, & that what happened to me & now I am trying to "Find me" to be ME - the me I used to be & liked & want to be that, & more, in the future. Last night I saw "My big fat Greek wedding" & I laughed through it, but afterwards cried like a baby - guess it reminds me of my old life - we had lots of friends & of many back-grounds - like Greek - & enjoyed a social life w love, friendship & acceptance of each other, not alone & used/abused, as now.

I feel so tired & energy less - guess the weather & stress of living here [still getting water in this lousy weather] & "Larry concerns" & war, but nearly every one feels lousy "here" right now - better things have to come. Today I re-bumped into a friend "Tom" who enjoys the dance types I enjoy. I started going to the other pool, so lost contact, but today he decided to change pools also, & please to see me again.

IS Suddam Hussein dead? - I think so - but regardless, his birthday on 26th April - lets give him a nice big cake with a big "bang", in. I promised a friend "Ted" we would celebrate w a meal & glass of wine - when Hussein is dead - Ted has passed over but Hussein hopefully has now gone to visit Hubbard - so we can have our wine.
WW1 & WW2 they lost about 1 in 15, but the "desert sand war" they lost about 1 in 1500 - so how many in this war - believe 33 USA in combat [don't know in UK, or how many in silly accidents "friendly fire"] & 7 USA POW [don't know UK] so more [97] died from ASAR" then the war - even though I do not know the Iraq numbers, but how many more would have been tortured to death - if not the war. 2 families gained their USA passports - from Mexico - honouring the death of their sons in the war. There are several Canadians fighting over there for USA, these "Native Americans" 3rd generations of joining the USA forces.
Just seen a picture of "the healthiest kitty in the world" it is wearing a mask.
Wish I felt healthy - happy & energetic but something has to give - hope soon as I do not know how much more I can take, but must NOT letter Larry/co$ win & my loss

dindy

Post by dindy » Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:12 am

Life has been a bitch again. April 1 we had a heavy snow fall - then warm but then all hell broke out "weather warning" freezing rain w heavy winds, turning into freezing flutters [God knows what that would be - new word, but we certainly found out] then snow w white outs & this & went back & forth for hours w electricity gooing on & off & on & off till eventually off all night.
During the night I hard a loud "Bang" but decided if the house blew away, I wasnt going to look. Next morning I found the front walkway roof had caved in - the man who fixed my front wall had put it up till he got back to complete & I told him it was loose but - you know men always know best - well the support fall down & roof was hanging on in a "V" - so he had to put it back [1 roof tile broke]
Went to swimming on Monday, cracked off the thick layer off ice & as the weather was nice although we had a warning, set off, then all of a sudden it hit, snow & winds & blowing white outs. I needed to go to the shop to get some stuff to unplug my WC & the bank & get water.
On the highway, many cars were slidding here & there & going slow. I had my windshield wipers going & even then it was hard to see. The ice build up where the wipers pushed it, moved the wipers off centre & the next thing I saw my wiper fly away & nothing - so I tried to see what I could & get off the highway to the store for a new one, then back on my way. One time a car infront stopped, but I did not as on ice so drove past him on the wrong side & thanks God no on coming traffic.
After the bank headed home up the brow & saw 2 stuck vehicles on the hill - 1 a truck throwing out sand to get traction, so I asked God for help & geared down & as I could not see any on coming trafic & hoped & passed them, my tires spun & engine groaned but we passed & got to the top. I thanks God, guardian angels & spiritual guides & my car & my driving skill, but when I got to the red traffic light - Oh lala. A big truck in front & I was going slowly but my brakes just gave in - nothing & I mean nothing - as flat as a pancake.
I could not stop, just going slowly forwards, so I prayed & passed the truck on the road side [snowed up back the other side] thank God there were no on coming traffic. The gates of the driveway to a construction place were still open so I drove in & into their snow bank. The workers came running out with "we saw that, did your brakes give in - well you did the right thing - good for you" they had a try at my breaks which were very temperamental so we called CAA who informed me this would be the last call I was allowed on my yearly membership. CAA were so stupid - did not understand where we were - the 2 highways joined were I was, both to her neither highway existed. Told her just to write it & I sat freezing in the cold car, sad, hungry but most of all, I wanted a washroom so badly. The CAA fellow came & put more break fluid in & tested it but felt I should be towed home & so we did & got home so cold & tired & without water & emotionally upset & felt so alone. Phoned some to let em know
My oldest son Troy kindly came today w water & to see if he could get my water going, but after a lot of try, we decided he was just filling up the well. He looked at the break fluid but had not gone down much so felt it may be ok but soft - pipes need to be bleed - when the weather improves. He took back his bike [did not know it was his but he is cross as the wheel has gone - his sister & brother took it - just can not keep up w them & their antics] I put containers out to collect melting snow to flush with as want to use the good water he brought for drinking. I so appreciated his help but wish it was a visit under better conditions.

Not sure how much more I can take - has to end soon - please - both weather & Larry - to see the lawyer on Monday

dindy

Post by dindy » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:36 am

Sharp saga

Tested my brakes in my driveway & they held, so I wondered into our local town & first stop sign & no brakes & truck coming - so I speed up to cross over, then kept going blending into traffic & thankfully got to the garage to be told "sorry, come back in 2 days time" to which I responded
"Sorry, I can't leave" & after a try he phoned about & found another garage able to fix it in a little while - rushed to the bank to have the machine eat my card, back to the garage & heard him shout to another car waiting to get in "I suggest you move - she has no breaks" & he took off, thankfully, as I ended stopping in the snow bank across the road - anyway, after a hairy ride I got to the garage & into his snow embankment. He came out laughing & opened the garage bay & went to drive my car in & shouted, put the stopper & what ever you can, she has no brakes at all", anyway got it up & all 4 breaks had gone, pipe taking oil to the breaks had gone, so they fixed them & did the much needed oil, grease & filter change, while I went to visit some x neighbours who had just moved to near him. He wants me to come back to check 2 thing more - but otherwise my car got a good bill of health - especially for its age - with "you drove to & from Mexico in her!?!?!!"

I discovered that in that storm on Monday, I did not need to go to the bank, they told me I owed ---- but I had over paid so did not have to pay by date - so went in to fix that up also

En route home I went to get water & came home in sunlight & snow melting on my roof & water falling, so put buckets under these falls, which filled up fast & I had to carry these heavy buckets indoors to bathrooms - so went from "no water" to "to much water" & full buckets outside to carry in & still more water falling - bet after I get the water cistern in, there will be no rain to fill it!. The weather forecast is getting warmer & sunnier - thank God

The inside big kitten picks on the very little sibling, so I put it out with the outside kitten a little smaller, who wanted to play, they sat smacking each others faces & a few other things - hay it worked, this kitten has stopped picking on the small one - any one wanting a kitten
A friend asked me "how can a church attract & brain wash you - how can men pick on kids sexually" - Why do we have to have bullies, why do some feel they have the right over others lives - maybe COS rotten core & Hussein should be asked that.

My horoscope - This is a time where you need to think and work hard, Aries. Saturn in your third house inconjuncts Mars so it's time to focus on obligations and paperwork. This is a perfect day to clear away any red tape and start fresh. A strong and positive point of view helps you out here; plan to work through tough issues and come to a brave conclusion. At this point you're putting to past your old way of existence and starting fresh. Mediate on your dreams and philosophies; they will lead the way.

Sounds as if I will get from Larry & fix my home & better weather - yaaaaay

hans

Post by hans » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:44 am

Hey, good for you, sounds like life is looking up, Dindy. Keep doing the right things (do what you are doing). Best wishes!
-Hans Hansen lives-

Return to “Opinions & Debate”