Dindy's Dilemna!!!!!!!!!1

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
villageidiot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dindy's Dilemna!!!!!!!!!1

Post by villageidiot » Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:46 pm

Here is your platform. Please feel free to contribute to any of the other threads if you want to.

Girlfriend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Girlfriend » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:22 pm

HI DINDY/VIRGINIA,

Thinking of you and hoping you and your daughter can work things out, of course also hoping all things gradually start to "go right" for you. Hang in there. Keep yourself as safe as you can from scientology's vicious tentacles.

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:14 pm

$cios is quiet destructive to families. They want everybodies energy and, or money to go towards growing $cios so don't rely on your husband to help you much.

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:38 pm

I hope you didn't freeze to death Dindy.

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

Post by dindy » Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:37 pm

I answered but God must have taken it
thanks for opening this thread - I did not realize & opened another

My daughter is under much stress also - lived through Washington DC sept 11 & anthrax & shooters, then came home to our 4 weeks of shootings in Toronto "bloody weekend" & she quit her job so now looking for work & $$$ concerns & comes home to this mess. We must learn to work together & not against, we are both in this mess made by her dad & co$. It is hard for them to see what their dad is doing (I try not to use them or bad mouth him - but ----)

Thank God she is here to help me, even if I have to accept it her way & what she offers, even if less then I need

What all can co$ actually do to me??????. They are not above the family court laws (right) & I feel the many I wrote to & co$ know, co$ will want to keep a low profile knowing many know & watching. Especially at this time of much exposure & lost law suits.

My sister also wrote letters, to SA UK & CA embassy & international human rights & even to the queen of UK & CA. I received letters back & VIP are watching.
I guess one thing on my side - across countries - I am SA & CA & he is CA in USA (CA & USA signed agreement re deserting husbands). My sister in Scotland is asking questions, & I contacted woman's rights, senior rights, disabled right's also human right's & government for quality of life here right now.

I contacted "Upper Canada Law Soc" for lack of legal help & reported the old lawyer. I will see the new one on Wed

I realize the stress co$ can & are put on me, but can co$ financially do anything when under a scope & several countries involved & watching. I think co$ is not wanted in CA or USA & they are looking for proof to get rid of them.

The only control Larry still has on me is financial & my home & he is fighting not to loose that control, but I want to legally cut that control & he owes me & laws are there & different countries help.

I have to hope, I need the finances or I am lost, so I will fight as much as I have to - to win. I know it will be a big fight but feel I will win & legal spousal support will help me win.

Ya, it is cold today - -9c & snow, even if cold, I am still alive & no flue & showing I can take it & still fighting

Do any of you know if Memphis co$ is still active - last summer they were 4m mortgage arrears & chance of losing the church building

What does "Clam bake" have to do w co$ - please

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:26 am

Clambake is a joke or pun on people in Co$. Part of their doctrine involves beliefs that people were clams in the far past. So Clam bake is cooking the clams($cientologists).

I believe $cientology is always being watched by many people but they manage to do things generally within legal rights in most cases. They are a religion because they brainwash people and that is what they are doing to your husband.
They have a considerable amount of money to fight legal battles with when they are sued. If you sue your husband they will not help him legally. They want to make money not pay out money.

Good luck with the canadian winter.

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

Post by dindy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:11 pm

Thanks Villageeidiot - I now get it - a good name.

I was told co$ do not go after small fish like my estranged, so if I do not fight co$, but spousal support against my husband's savings/income - I will be fine. That is what I want, his only power he still has over me "gone", co$ is not above legal spousal laws - so enforceable financial agreement to save my home & a good chunk of his savings/income, from all he owes, as he took from me. Take mine first by legal enforcement, then, If he does not have much money for them to take, their bad luck & my gain & what will then be co$ interest in him?

After I have that (I will not go cheap) then - if any one wants to use my story - or, I am free to talk to who ever - what can co$ do????? I can have a big mouth - when needed. Is there anything co$ can do to shut me up. I have an interesting story & co$ relationship certainly exposes them.

What do you think about my idea about going to Dr Phil for help to get "unhurt" from co$ spousal abuse & financial stress. Would expose a lot under another way - if many X-co$ did that for their needs!

My daughter is against all manmade churches & feels the Catholics are as bad in many places w their brain washing for $. The Pope went to Italy parl to ask they encourage the people to have more children!!!!

My estranged knows I am a fighter, if pushed - so wonder if he is pushing so I will get enforceable legal judgment to protect me, so him from co$ money grabbing ways. A very good psychic I know, told me a few years ago, "get a good lawyer, it will be 2 years of hard fighting & stress, but my husband knows when I get a bone in my mouth I will fight to keep it & she can see him pacing (something he does well) to find a solution, but after the battle of my life I will win & more then I hoped for & be fine & free & have a great life". I think part of the trouble is I went through 2 rotten lawyers & hopefully now I have a good one - she has good proof of need & his actions - it has been 2 years!

Another Delamere I have - for later. After how my estranged has treated me, & he still thinks he will save the world under co$ umbrella, as he thinks co$ is the best thing going. I have mentioned to his brother, sisters & relatives, that I have to save myself & tried to save him but can not & it is now over to them - but they seem not to care enough to do anything, likewise his (our) kids. Once I have saved myself financially - should I try to save him from himself & co$, or leave him to his own fate. I do not want him back but is it my responsibility? He was born in 1945 so an adult to think for himself & went into it w his eyes open. How fast do they brainwash in co$. I was told most of those in there came from unhappy childhood - he did. How easy is it to get them out & "un-brained washed" & do you ever undo the mess. Is it worth it & costly & difficult??

I was in co$ for 5 m for body detoxification & ran when they wanted to get into my mind - so do not know or understand much, except what I saw, guess I am a "mole". My husband phoned me on my wed anniversary & told me he wanted to talk about his church & if I changed the topic he would put the phone down - so I let him talk himself out, The then said he wanted me to come down there & live w him in his church, or he would hate me & do everything he could to hurt me, then put the phone down. What is "xenu" please?

Last night went down to -7c & about 6 in snow & today the same but mon on will be about +4 or +5 & melt it all, so not to bad - need time to get things done & get heat, before it freezes. I am existing well - under the circumstances, but all my nice in-door plants have died

Interesting info: 2 Christmases ago, after I ran from 5 m in the church, he brought me home wout talking. Got home 2 days before Christmas & he wanted us to have a family Christmas meal w the kids at 6pm on Boxing day. I ran out & bought the meal food on my charge-card & started cleaning the home & laundry & mail & started the meal. At 11am boxing day, he asked if I needed anything from the shop as he & my youngest were going to the shop, I said no. Had the meal ready on a set table at 6 but they came back at 11pm & tore into the turkey & he laughingly asked me if I had learned anything - they had been for a family meal together wout me & exchanged gifts (he had my son buy on my charge card I left him, for emergencies)
I went to bed & he came in, I told him he truly hurt me & I did not think even he would stoop to that level. He wanted sex, I told him to get out my bedroom & he did. New year he also spoiled, like he has for many.
The next Christmas I was going to Mexico, but decided to stay as my husband had told me he would bring his co$ friends to my home for Christmas. He had a car accident & his co# friends did not want to pay their way & I stayed to protect my home & told him they were not welcome, so he decided to go to our sons home for Christmas & informed them.
My younger son was to pick him up, when they got home, no one was there - my older son had gone some place & my younger daughter another. My oldest daughter was to come here but popped in to her brother to have it out w them, found her dad & youngest brother & no food & no one there, so waited. Next morning - Christmas day & still no one or food, so my daughter brought them here to eat & Larry humbly awaited an invite to come in - so what could I do, my kids asked to let him in & they came in & ate.
Left that night (my older daughter drove them back) as convinced my son & daughter would be at their home awaiting a Christmas meal for them, but no one came, so boxing day they came back here to eat. Same thing the next day, but the following evening my son & daughter were back (had to work) so a last moment meal was made & at 6pm (at the insistence of my son's live in girl friend's mother who had been roped in to make the meal)
I received a phone-call to come to the meal for 6pm at 6pm, (they live an hour drive away & it was a heavy snow storm) I said I would but in future invite me in time or not at all - my estranged gave me a mouth full & put the phone down. A few moments later my son phoned "why did you fight w dad, it was an invite - not to fight" I told him I did not fight but he did not want to hear & put the phone down. A little later my daughter phoned to find out the truth as she did not believe their story & felt the truth needed to be told - especially to the lady who made the meal. I heard her tell them the truth & how she hated man made churches & that was the trouble, not me.
The day before New years eve, they were back here as my son & his girl friend & my daughter had taken off to ski up north, & they were hungry. My estranged just sat in the kitchen not talking but watching TV & addressing letters. I told him if he was not going to be decent to me, to get out, meanwhile my daughter was trying to get us to go out for new years eve - so he took off.
I wonder what will happen this Christmas. My daughter & I am here w no heat & no water, only her car & no money (hope to have them by then). Do not know if he will invite himself to my son's home again, after last years showing him they did not care about him. Will he try to come here or will he just stay by himself, non of his friends/relatives want him & the church closes (if it is still there) Poor fellow, any one sorry for him? Any one in x-co$ land willing to invite him!?!?!?!,

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:13 pm

Your responsibility is to yourself first. If you have the will and the money to help him then do so but it would be better to let him learn on his own. He is not a kid.

Your husband has a very large support group who want him to stay there and work or bring in money.
Look out for yourself and your family.

Stay warm and cozy. The winter is still three or more months.

Xenu was the name of the person that hurt a lot of people in the past according to $cios. He is like $cio's devil. The devil is here to haunt $cios.

As to your husband, no, I don't feel sorry for him. He is helping a very dangerous group.

Your daughter is right. All of the manmade churches are evil and brainwashers. If any of them had a connection of some sort to god then they would take over here on earth.

dindy

Post by dindy » Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:25 pm

Thanks Villageidiot who is not an idiot. You have given my concience A a break & thanks. after today I agree w you.

My younger daughter just phoned me to talk to her sister - then offered a ride to the lawyer then all hell broke out. Dad is fixing up her apartment & do I expect him to pay for me for the rest of my life & why not give up my home so I do not put him into debt, he has no savings, only saving for his retirement & dad want her to tell him everything I am doing & I mis-read his counter offer - after all he is being so nice to me & only wants to get on w his life (when I mentioned my lawyer read his counter offer - the same way I did - these ffff lawyers don't know) & she twisted everything - like I did not want her - as I said I wished I had not have married her dad & if I had not have she would not have been born & so I do not want her.

I guess he is now going after her to butter up & brain wash & use her & she does not see it.

He is one of the devils sons, but she has to learn for herself & just showed me what you said - thanks

I must get the lawyer working on my behalf & get the only power he still has over me - my finance & home (fixed up as he took the $ out for & did not do) under judgment so he has to pay me, then I can go on w my life & leave him to his church clambake. The kids I will let be, having told them when they want to be part of my family which means treating me as I want, they are welcome in my life.

God certainly is testing me, but I think I am proving myself. God is watching him & shaking his head but letting him make his own errors & results & so must I

Just found out my sister put my story on the net "rotten something", but can not find the sight any more, wonder if it is under Rotten.com.

I will e-mail her your note (wout name) if OK w you, as we were both wondering about xenu - also we were talking about not taking back but seeing our x as hurt dogs & if in the road hurt, we should help but not allow ourselves to be hurt - thanks for info on both - certainly do help me.
More later take care out there in x co$ land

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:42 am

Thanks for the update Dindy. Stay warm.

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:02 am

And don't take to heart what your younger daughter is saying. She's being controlled. Try to "love her through it" so she won't be forced to disconnect from you.

Chin up Dindy, and yes, stay warm.

dindy

Post by dindy » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:19 am

I put this on the other thread - but will tell you here also.
Thanks for the support. If my Christmas gift is a judgment against him to have my home fixed & he pays & support as much as I want & deserve & he learn a big lesson - great - if so - who will my kids want to come to - he will cry "poor me - look what she has done to me" but they have seen & I will have. Who has he truly hurt. I feel my daughters & younger son are reaching out to me in a hard situation & I do not want to put any more on them. Christmas is soon here & action must be first - lets see what Christmas will bring me, nice if we get it all done & have a Christmas meal together.

My friends came all the way out here & to their home for a bath then to the lawyer (later discovered my daughter came to take me - but I did not know she would - she & my other daughter talked & decided she would but forgot to tell me)
The lawyer was very nice & "with it" The old 2 lawyers never regestered it & I have 2 years from the last sexual activity to registers it. (Dec 20 2002 or about then) She siad she would look into it & get back to me as time is short - hope to find out Monday & move it, if she will, or w some one else she gets for me, if she will not - one way or another has to be done soon & I can get on w my life or die, but have my hope & faith she will help me in time & do all needed & well. so I will get lots I deserve
I wrote a letter to "Upper Canada Law Soc" (sent a copy to here & many others) telling them & asking the old lawyer be removed from legal rights (clean up your non functioning lawyers) & get me all my money as he owes me for what he did to me, & give an extensions as I should not be hurt by lawyers who can not do what they are paid for (used a few choice words).
Hopefully the pressure & urgency of this will get my lawyer to do & soon - she looked concerned & good
I still need lots of prayers re this - my husband must not win for his actions & I deserve better - want her to put it in court ASAP & to hell w talking w my estranged co$ Mourone. If court date he may give in as I do not think he wants the courts involved & looking into his things - after he did the loop - the IRS were after him!!!!!
Will know more later. Time is short & I am making a big fuss - wrote to many & interesting replies - the attorney over Canada has been brought in by the vice Prime minister.

I am hopefull & looking into good things to come - maybe my car will be fixed very soon.

lucretiamacevil

Post by lucretiamacevil » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:07 pm

Good for you Dindy!

The IRS is after me, too, but hey that is what happens when you have bad accountants, we will work it out. OR I will get free eats and a roof over my head making good conections with folks who play big money games, at my age with no 2d games to play, who cares?

But it is good you got that information. Having the IRS after you is GREAT black PR, judges and juries go for it!

Lucretia MacEvil
DEP + DEK = W OTHER FORCES

dindy

Post by dindy » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:45 pm

I have been very busy
Went to a lawyer in the court area I am under & he reviewed my file & disgusted, told me to see his friend & if he could not see me - go down to the courts myself & pay the fee & fill the form out so done in time (less then month) & he will keep looking at who can help, he phoned lawyer b (who I had previously spoken to) but he was busy but said no to fill the form in incase I make a mistake - phoned & came out w #3 to see 5pm on Monday to help (let #1 & 2 know if concerns) #4 phoned & left a message to phone her to see if she could help (I got these names as good lawyers from folk who seem to know) So hope I will get good help, if not #1 2 4 will all be asked for help & somehow this will be done & in time

It is cold & damp & running short of money (except for some my sister sent only to be used ffor a lawyer or car) & "Care" came w food & so nice to have some warm soup in this cold house. Monday morning the ON Disability are coming to look things over & see if they can help get me some more money & Tue I must register w "care" for Christmas food.

My daughter got a job starting Jan 4 at York University & has an interview for another job on Tue & hopes to work at both jobs.

My husbands cousin (first his sister - then 1 cousin & now another) says, "why not get a job & work" I am 62 disabled lady who lost her many collage degrees staying home mothering wife & home maker - a super mom who put her husband through high school equiv & then 4 years collage & he took $$$ he had no right to from my home (my inheritance & he signed an agreement to live in & did not live up to.)
He also took $99000 form my home w signed agreement he did not live up to - $44000 was to upgrade my home (part of sighed agreement w my mom & he did not) this $44000 he did not fix the house & now the utilities are gone & he wants me to sell my home to pay off the mortgage he took out to fix my home & did not & stole from the home agreement as that was to pay to live here. Is that not 3 times stealing!!!
I will not let him get away w it as that would be a very poor example for my kids & he deserves to hurt enough to learn from this lesson & I deserve my rights

I hope these lawyers will help & in time - they were disgusted enough in how the other 2 lawyers let me down & in my rights/needs. Better things have to come - as my psychic told me several years ago "1 hell of a fight/ fight of your life for 2 years & a good lawyer & you will get more then you expected & life will be great after that" It has now been about 22 months & 1 hell of a fight. Another psychic told me to go after him w what ever I could as I deserved better & will get it.
I am sorry for him, but more sorry for me & I deserve & need so he will get a wonderful Christmas gift from me this year - I hope - then - I will get mine - my life & free to be me with the only 2 controls he still had over me - my home & $$$ - taken away from him by court force & given to me & I can forget him & his church. But it has been so hard

My son is still working on my car - only about 5 months, but I am told there has been progress - hell I could create a baby in 9 months!

Please - all - think of me Mon 5pm & pray for me

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:17 am

Good luck Dindy.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”