Action in Sacramento, CA?

WoggoTheClown

Action in Sacramento, CA?

Post by WoggoTheClown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am

I know there are a few missions scattered around and there's gotta be at least one full church in Sac. The missions are a waste of everyone's time: open four hours a week. Is there anyone picketing in the Sac. area? I'm up in the mountains north of Grass Valley so travel is a problem, but if there is anything going on in the flatlands I'd like like to know, maybe hook up for some silliness at a location with some life.

I'm on a cane (tweaked back), so a true flash mob is out for me, but flyering is up my alley, and as I said, bein' silly. I do silly and I do it well. Please respond if you're in the valley.... Or better yet, the Nevada City/GV area.

Don Carlo

Re: Action in Sacramento, CA?

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 am

Welcome, Woggo. After you write two more posts and a mod approves them, you become a regular poster and your post is visible to all immediately.
I don't hear much about Sacramento. You can be active by telling your story, leaving out key names, dates and places if you want to be anonymous. Use the area Your Story from Inside Scientology, at viewforum.php?f=3

I answered your post in the Guest Book about ARS and what's happened since 2003: LOTS.

spacecootie

Re: Action in Sacramento, CA?

Post by spacecootie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:05 am

There used to be a very active Sac Anon group, but I think their website is down.

The Scilons built their "Ideal Org" in an old building on J Street, just in time for the renovation on the K Street plaza, so they're in the middle of construction and a ghost town. I saw the building a couple of months ago when I was in Sacramento for business... looked pretty empty.

Return to “North America”