Personal insult

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
sixtwelve

Personal insult

Post by sixtwelve » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Miranda, I am disappoint.
Gumbythetruth wrote:Yes I agreed. In angst i have alluded to one or two individuals actual identity during an upsetting moment.
Sup asshole. How's your motorcycle?

julenissen222

Re: Emphasis on "productive"

Post by julenissen222 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:My favorite poster, Barbiluv, was banned, too. She was very counterproductive and chatty, but a lot of people liked her. Her Internet boyfriend Zizany, whom I did not like, was also banned. His English was horrific, once I made a fun of him by saying, “tits no funny Ziz” meaning “this is not funny, Zizany”.
Remember I said "productive protesters." I don't think OSA would be concerned with Barbiluv. Think like OSA. The interest to me in this story is not about flame wars but about how Scientology co-opts its enemies on the internet, starting with alt/religion/scientology.
This thread should go straight to the dustbin. Again AGP is ego-stroking himself and the pee-brain of his is thinking that the world consist of HOLLYWOOD and then HOLLYWOOD and then a little guy down in DC, but forgetting that most actvities doesnt happend anywhere near HOLLYWOOD and therefor its not importaint. I say FU*K YOU AGP and people please dont donate anything to this class act A**H*LE!!!

MOVE THIS THREAD WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

'Alert'

Re: A Call for David Miscavige's Resignation

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 am

Demented LRH wrote:wishful thinking on your part
Basically TL;DR.

Pot
Kettle
Black

But I isolated this part as it jumped out at me in you newest attempt to paint yourself as someone that knows WTF they are on about.

So, Ima give you a minuscule insight to my own "understanding" with the human condition.
Steven C. Hayes, Kelly Wilson, and Kirk Strosahl developed A.C.T(acceptance commitment therapy), you hear of it?

How about co-dependency and dysfunctional systems. Shirley Smith opened my eyes on that back in 05/06. You may even get some salient insights from our own Benny's Friend's publication.
http://www.patriciacurtis.com/id89.html

Look, you are such an obvious passive aggressive poster pal.
Wipe that crap from your eyes and start to actually see beyond your own self-importance.
You are a pretender, and the epitome of hubbard's "pretended knowingness"

You would leik nothing moar than for me to again earn a dust-binning of my posts.
It's actually against my own policy to kill-file/put on ignore persons such as yourself.
Maybe I need to review said "policy" :zzz:

Last edited by 'Alert' on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Alert,
All I hear from you so far is a load of bullshit showing your extremely limited mental capability of a 6-year-old child, not a grown person. You did not provide any constructive criticism of my articles because you are too stupid to do that. Let me try again, this time I will be asking direct questions. The only way to prove that there is any brain left in that head of yours is to answer them.

Situation 1.
Some people, after becoming Scientologists, remain as such till the end of their lives. I say that they have reached the point of no return.
Question 1. Do you acknowledge that such people exist?
Question 2. Do you agree that they have reached the point of no return?
Question 3. Do you think that they are responsible for their deplorable condition?

Situation 2.
Some people left CoS, then joined Freezone and received auditing there, after that they finally left Scientology and became ex-Scientologists (I read their stories at ESMB)
Q4. Do you agree that such people exist? (In another words, do you think that I am lying about their existence?)
Q.5. While these people were in Freezone, did you consider them as the enemy? If YES, then why?

Situation 3.
There are Freezoners, which is an obvious fact. Some may stay there till the end of their lives.
Q 6. Do you think that these people may be mentally ill?
Assuming that your answer to Q 6 is No, move on to Q 7.
Q 7. In your opinion, why these people promulgate Scientology?

That’s all questions for now. I hope you will at least try to answer them.

“Wipe that crap from your eyes and start to actually see beyond your own self-importance“.
Alert.

Since you decided to judge me, I will be judging you in return.

With your “fight” against the Indies you are so righteous and shit. That makes you a self-absorbed jerk who blames mentally ill people for their illness.
You are so protective of your meaningless posts that it makes me wonder if your self-esteem is extremely low. Call me what you want, but at least I do not try to protect my articles from you or anyone else because my self-confidence is extremely high.

Self-absorbed bastards like you have no compassion whatsoever even for the people who wend through a similar ordeal.
I feel sorry for the Scientology victims who are stuck in Freezone, but I cannot have empathy towards them because I have no idea about the Scientology hell they went through. You of all the people should have a compassion for them because you have a similar experience. But all I hear from you are the righteous tirades against them that are free from any meaning.

People like you feel good about themselves when they kick someone’s ass and get nothing in return. All I see from you is kicking of Swift and AGP, and getting no response from them. But when you get feedback from me, you whine like a little girl. Your color is yellow.

Dorothy and Wieber are the victims of Scientology who have a great compassion for the Indies and Freezoners; they care more about the others than about themselves. They are far above me on the compassion scale, I admit that. But you, with your “high moral standards” are at the bottom of that scale. One could only hope that someday you take a good look in the mirror and see a petty person you are, not a moral authority you pretend to be. Then you might set yourself on the road to recovery.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Demented LRH wrote:Alert,

<snipped for brevity>

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA

Thanks for proving my point. :proud:
How many overt insults are contained in your last attempt to goad me?

I don't really know because I couldn't stop laughing.

Have the last word, as it seems to make you feel better(read important)

Edit

Yes Dorothy, sorry for the derail :oops:

Last edited by 'Alert' on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Dustbin”