Borderline not allowed

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Smurf

Borderline not allowed

Post by Smurf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 am

LOL. [Personal reference redacted by mod]. Guess I should be honored?

Mod: Smurf, private e-mails are like PM's and shouldn't be blabbed about.

Mark Cabian

Re: Tangerine answers your questions about WWP

Post by Mark Cabian » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 am

Smurf wrote:LOL. Sue's sending me emails from Sweden. Guess I should be honored?
Is this question directed toward me?

Miranda

Re: Tangerine answers your questions about WWP

Post by Miranda » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Smurf wrote:LOL. [Personal reference redacted by mod.] Guess I should be honored?
This is what you do that is unacceptable and unforgivable, and not at all cute. You want to know why I "liked" posts against you?

This is why.

Demented LRH

No violent fantasies against women, even if LRH wrote it

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

I think that we all should feel sorry for Turtlez -- he comes from a family with a long history of thetan violence and criminal offences. In his factual book, Have You Lived Before This Life?, Hubbard described Turtlez’ not-so-glorious past:

“Turtlez remembered that when he was in another life and was five years old he was "already on the lookout for brothels," by fourteen or fifteen had learned all about "sex and homosexuals," and by sixteen had killed his father, baby, and captain, breaking up the body of the last, before finally being taken away to the "Zap machine" where he was decapitated and his arms and body placed in a space coffin”.

Turtlez’ mama was one very unlucky lady. In the same book Hubbard described her past-life ordeal:

“A sexually neurotic woman, who happened to be Turtlez’ Mom, refused to open her legs during childbirth, so that her baby Turtlez had to be born while she was lying on her side, traced her problem back to another life in which she claimed to have been tortured and killed by being cut with a knife "down the center of her genitalia."
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Demented LRH

Writing about harming followers is too threatening

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 pm

You are trying hard to leave your Scientology beliefs behind, but something holds you back, you do not know how to overcome your addiction to Scientology.

There are several techniques that can help you to recover from Scientology nonsense, I will be covering them in the subsequent posts.

CONTINUATION.

You cannot identify the reason why you’re afraid of the SP. In this case I will identify it for you -- you are not afraid of the SP, you’re afraid of the punishment that LRH may subject you to for your association with the enemies of the church.

To you LRH is not exactly dead -- his thetan is hanging and brooding somewhere and watching you and other Scientologists. Your fear of LRH is very similar to the fear of God that some religious people have, they are afraid that God will punish them for their transgressions.
LRH is kind of a god to the Scientologists, they believe that he has god-like abilities of a Clear Theta Clear.

There are several things you can do to get rid of the fear of LRH:
1. Use the methods of humiliation of LRH that I described earlier at this thread.
2. Return to your pre-Scientology religion if you had one; obviously, in Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism LRH is nobody.
3. Become an atheist by refusing to believe in spirits, ghosts and thetans.

Technique 12.
Write down all kinds of punishment that you think LRH can incur upon you. Ask him repeatedly to punish you for your desire to associate with the SP. I assure you that nothing bad will happen to you.
Once you realize that LRH is not punishing you, your fear of him will diminish although it will not disappear completely.
Tell LRH that he is nobody because he doesn’t have the ability to harm you. Keep telling him, “You’re fucking nobody, you cannot hurt me no matter how hard you try”. Repeat this phrase until you can say it without trepidation.
Write down all bad things that you think you are capable of doing to the Scientologists and tell LRH, “I’m going to hurt your followers, there is nothing you can do to save them from me”. Repeat this phrase until you can say it without hesitation.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 pm

You are trying hard to leave your Scientology beliefs behind, but something holds you back, you do not know how to overcome your addiction to Scientology.

There are several techniques that can help you to recover from Scientology nonsense, I will be covering them in the subsequent posts.

CONTINUATION.

There is another technique to help overcome the fear of the SP.

Technique 13.
Write on a piece of paper “I am an SP”. You will feel very uncomfortable, but do not let that discourage you. Keep writing this phrase until its emotional impact on you disappears.

Move on to the phrase “I am an apostate” and repeat the procedure.

The next phrases are
“I want to destroy Scientology”.
“I want to humiliate the Scientologists”
“I want to harm the Scientologists”

“I betrayed Scientology and I feel great about it”.
“I am a traitor who is proud of himself”

Keep writing more and more anti-Scientology statements.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

CONTINUATION.

There is another technique to help overcome the fear of the SP.

Technique 13.
Write on a piece of paper “I am an SP”. You will feel very uncomfortable, but do not let that discourage you. Keep writing this phrase until its emotional impact on you disappears.

Move on to the phrase “I am an apostate” and repeat the procedure.

The next phrases are
“I want to destroy Scientology”.
“I want to humiliate the Scientologists”

“I betrayed Scientology and I feel great about it”.
“I am a traitor who is proud of himself”

Keep writing more and more anti-Scientology statements.
L. Ron Hubbard

Return to “Dustbin”