Off topic, imported drama that has been beat to death

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
LocalSP

Off topic, imported drama that has been beat to death

Post by LocalSP » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:41 am

Gumbythetruth wrote:
LocalSP wrote:
Smurf wrote:It's interesting that on an Internet board where the mantra "dox or STFU" is the norm, and where I was continually being asked for dox, in pm's & open forum, that Sue would ban me for doing what was asked of me. Not once did Sue or any mod pm a warning, or a complaint that I was doxing inappropriately, though there were some anonymous posts challenging me on this. I never took anonymous challenges serious given the level of trolls that were posted in that manner.

Then I was viciously attacked in a thread with Sue's blessing. Anons were not the only ones privy to that thread. I received phone calls & emails from journalists, including one writing a book on the cult, and attorneys, that expressed their disgust for the thread & said it only made Scientology look like the good guys when they are attacking Anonymous.

It's sad.
Dox?
Wrong site brah! :D
Hey he (and you) had no trouble trying to dox members of WWP so why not ask for dox proving what he said. I at first was on smurfs side even though I asked one of the mods if we could have a moratorium on doxing kids. I did not expect that smurf would be banned. I wanted him to be let back in at WWP but when I saw that he was doxing people over here I said screw him. He was acting childish and stupid. I know that he apologized but only did so because he was probably feeling heat from a mod here. Plus by letting scientology know we were interested in the kid probably caused that child to be hidden deeper into the bowels of the cult. It was another stupid move on his part. I will never trust him again or you because of your childish doxing behavior. I don't care if you want people to know who you are but I wish to remain anonymous.

I have battled against scientology since the 70's and I don't think they know who I am and I would like it to remain that way. Do you have a problem with that?

Smurf

Re: Tangerine answers your questions about WWP

Post by Smurf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 am

LocalSP wrote:Dox?
Given your hateful comments on WWP, you can keep on asking.
Last edited by Smurf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smurf

Re: Tangerine answers your questions about WWP

Post by Smurf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 am

LocalSP wrote:Hey he (and you) had no trouble trying to dox members of WWP so why not ask for dox proving what he said. I at first was on smurfs side even though I asked one of the mods if we could have a moratorium on doxing kids. I did not expect that smurf would be banned. I wanted him to be let back in at WWP but when I saw that he was doxing people over here I said screw him. He was acting childish and stupid. I know that he apologized but only did so because he was probably feeling heat from a mod here.
You're so f*cking ignorant, it reeks. You did me know favors supporting me. I was accused of doxing an anon that had already been doxed long ago by the cult, the dude got a C & D letter, and was addressed by his real name by Scilons he encountered at protests. Of course, you & other anons knew that, but it provided you an impetus to whine and bawwwww for the lulz.

I was not pressured by anyone to apologize and was not pm'd by any mod, but you're free to blather all you want. You so good at it.

Return to “Dustbin”