Derogatory against minorities, women, GLBT, or handicapped

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Herro

Derogatory against minorities, women, GLBT, or handicapped

Post by Herro » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 am

Setting up thread for dustbin.

Smurf

Re: Mother turns 12-year old son over to the Sea Org

Post by Smurf » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 am

Herro wrote:Oh hey guize! What's goin on in dis thread? Oh, I see what's goin on.
Reported.

Patty Pieniadz

Re: List of productive protesters banned from WhyWeProtest.n

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:18 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:OSA's ability to infiltrate, bribe and enturbulate the internet can be more easily seen when we pull back and look at a list of productive protesters who have been banned from the main protest website WhyWeProtest.net - First fights against the protester are encouraged in posts, then the posts can be thrown in the "thunderdome" to remove the info from google searches, finally the protester is banned. Meanwhile known OSA agents like "Herro" are encouraged in the name of "devil's advocacy". No advocacy there. It's just the devil.

Just check this list of productive protesters who have been banned from WWP.net or it's predecessor enturbulation.org over the years:

TORY MAGOO
ANONORANGE
ANGRY GAY POPE
RADIO PAUL
(photo unavailable)
HAPPY SMURF

I'm no expert. Anybody else have names to add to this list? I'm sure there are plenty. This doesn't count protesters like MonaMia who were so hounded by WWP.net they gave up. She was particularly bothered by threats that she "die in a fire" because she was badly burned as a child. Protester AnonOrange doesn't even post anymore, in part for legal reasons.

Since they have been banned none of these protesters have shot the president. Well, Smurf was only recently banned but I highly doubt he would kill Obama in the near future. The point is they weren't banned for being evil, they were banned for being effective. For me this cut into my ability to get my message out and prevents me from searching WWP.net as a library of data resources.

Would I go back if invited? Fugeddaboutit! Smurf, AO and I don't agree on much but we all agree one one thing. We won't put up with childish bullshit, homophobic remarks and character assasination from angry nerds like Relyt egged on by OSA bots like Herro.

^^^This is why OCMB is considered the home of the retards, just sayin.
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Patty Pieniadz wrote:
AngryGayPope wrote:OSA's ability to infiltrate, bribe and enturbulate the internet can be more easily seen when we pull back and look at a list of productive protesters who have been banned from the main protest website WhyWeProtest.net - First fights against the protester are encouraged in posts, then the posts can be thrown in the "thunderdome" to remove the info from google searches, finally the protester is banned. Meanwhile known OSA agents like "Herro" are encouraged in the name of "devil's advocacy". No advocacy there. It's just the devil.

Just check this list of productive protesters who have been banned from WWP.net or it's predecessor enturbulation.org over the years:

TORY MAGOO
ANONORANGE
ANGRY GAY POPE
RADIO PAUL
(photo unavailable)
HAPPY SMURF

I'm no expert. Anybody else have names to add to this list? I'm sure there are plenty. This doesn't count protesters like MonaMia who were so hounded by WWP.net they gave up. She was particularly bothered by threats that she "die in a fire" because she was badly burned as a child. Protester AnonOrange doesn't even post anymore, in part for legal reasons.

Since they have been banned none of these protesters have shot the president. Well, Smurf was only recently banned but I highly doubt he would kill Obama in the near future. The point is they weren't banned for being evil, they were banned for being effective. For me this cut into my ability to get my message out and prevents me from searching WWP.net as a library of data resources.

Would I go back if invited? Fugeddaboutit! Smurf, AO and I don't agree on much but we all agree one one thing. We won't put up with childish bullshit, homophobic remarks and character assasination from angry nerds like Relyt egged on by OSA bots like Herro.

^^^This is why OCMB is considered the home of the retards, just sayin.
Indeed. :cry: (Re: the post Patty quoted, although not necessarily the people listed in that post.)
Last edited by charlottesometimes on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 am

Smurf wrote:
Patty Pieniadz wrote:^^^This is why OCMB is considered the home of the retards, just sayin.
Interesting.. no one, except OSA, has referred to me as a "retard" until you did, Patty. Why?
Why?

Retard is one of my favorite words.

I am obviously OSA
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Return to “Dustbin”