Off topic

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Gumbythetruth

Off topic

Post by Gumbythetruth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Sponge wrote:Hey drama llama, here is the so called "attack" if you really want it here.....
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... st-1922163
Sponge, posting on whyweprotest.net wrote:He was also forewarned early on about what was very likely to happen when he started that thread, in the 3rd post by me.

You can't tell anyone who is so self-destructive what to do, even when it is done nicely and, as tempting as it is, I don't really get a great heap of satisfaction in being able to say "I told you so" when a prediction becomes true.

What may also have persuaded Moxon to play some more with his AGP chew toy is the fact that Moxon lost in the "violation of probation" hearing in Riverside on Monday.

viewtopic.php?p=410940#p410940

AGP boasts about wasting Moxon's time, so Moxon now wastes AGP's time, and causes additional inconvenience. On and on it goes. The thing is, there is always the chance that Moxon may actually get the TRO extended. Stranger things have happened. As it is, Graham Berry is suggesting another 30 days is added to give time to debate it. So, now it wastes Graham Berry's time too.

Even if Moxon is ultiimately wrong, AGP's gloating has effectively earned himself another 30 days on the TRO at the very least. There is always the posibility that Moxon would have done all this anyway, without any gloating from AGP, but I don't think the gloating helped and AGP himself has opened the legal door for Moxon by making the taunting personal remarks about the TRO complainant, however frivolous they may be.

Apparently Graham Berry is due for his annual(?) deposition with Moxon viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40041 which regulars will know is the routine where I think basically Graham has to show that he is not earning enough income to meet the threshold to be able to be forced to pay a historical judgment against him by Moxon. Although I'm sure Graham will take everything in his stride, the last thing he could do with is more time-wasting surprise bullshit on his plate.

tl;dr facepalm divided by zero.
Stating the bleeding obvious and simply not agreeing with your opinion does not equal an "attack". I think it is a pretty fair non-abusive appraisal of the situation you've found yourself in.

Like I say, I don't get any satisfaction from telling you "I told you so", but... I told you so.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and carry on making life more difficult for yourself then I can't stop you.

If it is a fawning fan club you want, where everyone agrees with every single thing you say and do, then go somewhere else and start one.
Sponge. An observation if I may. You appear to be on the net 24/7 posting on multiple boards. Though I am in support of your zeal, You may need to take a step back and take a break. It is very unhealthy to become so obsessed with the subject matter that it takes precedent over other facets of your life.

Return to “Dustbin”