Inciting violence not allowed

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Demented LRH

Re: ousting Miscavige

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Assassination is the answer. His stats are high because of construction of Ideal Orgs that he ordered, he is deemed to be irreplaceable by the CoS investors. (here we have a thread about the CoS investors, but I do not remember its title).
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Demented LRH

Re: ousting Miscavige

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm

To start with, I do not have access to Miscavige because I am not a member of CoS. I do not think that my remark would encourage anyone to take action against DM because such things do not need encouragement, a person decides for himself of herself what action to take without consulting my posts or anyone else’s posts.

In my humble opinion, departure of DM would not change nature of the cult because his successor would be using the same HCOBs (Hubbard Communication Office Bulletins) that DM did.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

'Alert'

Re: Some of Scientology's work is good, prime example CCHR

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 am

psychsurvivor wrote: I have seen several instances in this thread of hatred towards Scientology clouding people's thinking!
What you fail to comprehend is, people mostly here opine and allow readers to decide for themselves.
Someone leik you has the potential to be a real physical danger to others.

You have extremist views not unlike those that go into a crowded place with bombs to blow up innocent bystanders.

Given the opportunity, you would do the sort of thing scientology/CCHR call for.
Machine gunning psychiatrists, throwing grenades at psychiatrists and any other violent act to achieve your final solution(which is to just obliterate the fields of mental health and offer no alternative)

Funny you should try compare psychiatry to Hitler, when in contrast it is scientology's 'homo novis' that is almost the exact same ideology as Hitlers 'uber mensch'

You deserve to be locked away, simply because you profess violence against others on the basis of your own supposed personal experience and damn any other person helped by the evil psychs.

People like you sicken me to the core...simply because what you peddle can lead to death and misery for others.

You truly are nucking futs
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Dustbin”