Thread derail with insults, personal attacks

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
anondelmundial

Thread derail with insults, personal attacks

Post by anondelmundial » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm

OK, I get it. Yes, the Crutch of Scientology is, with all of its "tech", mismanaging its properties.

So what? Who cares?

Has anyone offered this evidence to the local authorities?

Karen#1 you should be ashamed for posting this video without posting YOUR plan of action. You NEVER have a plan of action. If you have all of these contacts, WHY CAN YOU NOT FOLLOW THROUGH???

Sorry, Karen#1 , but you need to step up. Otherwise you are just full of hot air.

J. Swift

Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside

Post by J. Swift » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 am

anondelmundial, you began posting on xenu.net thirty seven months ago and have 223 posts as of today, so we get 223/37 = 6 posts per month.

Looks like your "plan of action" is to make six whiny posts per month! Wow! Six posts per month. That is really hitting the Cult where it hurts! I'm sure DM lives in terror of those six posts each month. Well done!

Seriously, why don't you go do something publicly in your own name and show us what you can do? Otherwise STFU.

You have no clue what goes on backchannel. You're completely clueless or you wouldn't write such empty-headed things.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:24 am

Karen posts, makes videos, writes, does interviews. Contacting authorities near Saint Hill is a job for local British critics, who have been already working on this.

anondelmundial, You have an "anon" type name, so you likely know one rule of 4chan is "other critics are not your private army." You are always able to picket, videotape, telephone, write letters, e-mails, AND post, YOURSELF. What have you just accomplished, bullying one of CoS's most effective critics? Nothing.
Meanwhile Karen works dynamically with a large network of ex-execs and ex-donors. She co-produces videotapes, gets good reporters to interview her, has her own social media site, and posts here and elsewhere daily. You owe her an apology.

anondelmundial

Post by anondelmundial » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 pm

J. Swift wrote:anondelmundial, you began posting on xenu.net thirty seven months ago and have 223 posts as of today, so we get 223/37 = 6 posts per month.

Looks like your "plan of action" is to make six whiny posts per month! Wow! Six posts per month. That is really hitting the Cult where it hurts! I'm sure DM lives in terror of those six posts each month. Well done!

Seriously, why don't you go do something publicly in your own name and show us what you can do? Otherwise STFU.

You have no clue what goes on backchannel. You're completely clueless or you wouldn't write such empty-headed things.
I have no obligation to parrot a Scientology-like mantra as you espouse. My posting record is none of your business. My viewpoints are my business. I have no use for your "back channel". YOU should expose your "back channel" that you hide behind; perhaps then I can learn to adhere to your requirements.

If you want me banned, or for me to offer a "mea culpa", because I criticize you and yours, you may kindly pound sand. I stand behind my postings. Your "declaring" me an SP is nothing to me.

BTW, I have been posting from the opening days of ARS when critics were personally threatened by the cult. I have changed my usernames several times because of personal threats to me and my family from a midwest ORG of Scientology. I first became knowledgeable about Scientology in 1972 when I lived in Westwood, CA.

Have a nice day exhibiting to what I was referring. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

operatingwog

Post by operatingwog » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:58 pm

anondelmundial wrote:
J. Swift wrote:anondelmundial, you began posting on xenu.net thirty seven months ago and have 223 posts as of today, so we get 223/37 = 6 posts per month.

I have no obligation to parrot a Scientology-like mantra as you espouse. My posting record is none of your business. My viewpoints are my business. I have no use for your "back channel". YOU should expose your "back channel" that you hide behind; perhaps then I can learn to adhere to your requirements.

If you want me banned, or for me to offer a "mea culpa", because I criticize you and yours, you may kindly pound sand. I stand behind my postings. Your "declaring" me an SP is nothing to me.

BTW, I have been posting from the opening days of ARS when critics were personally threatened by the cult. I have changed my usernames several times because of personal threats to me and my family from a midwest ORG of Scientology. I first became knowledgeable about Scientology in 1972 when I lived in Westwood, CA.

Have a nice day exhibiting to what I was referring. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Hee hee. Now you've pushed 2 of Swift's buttons. (1) Criticise Karen (worse than criticising LRH). (2) "Make him" wrong (aka show him to be wrong). I'm going to get some popcorn in.
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:55 pm

anondelmundial, you and I can hide behind our nicknames, but not Karen. Revealing your name gives power to a critic, but brings detractors bitter over old rivalry or resentments, or claiming they suffered more than Karen in the Apollo days, or that only they can tell the "real history."

This thread belongs to Karen. She uses it to highlight Int Base crimes and current abuses and hypocrisy, and doesn't use it to promote Indie Scientology. Still, Skeptics come here and go off-topic to attack Karen for not denouncing everything about Indie Scientology.

I don't understand why some people are silent for months or years, and then scream at Karen, but it's against what Andreas, our founder wanted. His aim was free speech AND respect.

You have a huge amount of freedom on this private site. Use it well.

anondelmundial

Post by anondelmundial » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Karen#1, I certainly appreciate your efforts to expose the criminality of Scientology. Yet, I wonder, with all of your efforts, that nothing much has come of your documentations? The sum of your videos should be enough to convict Scientology of its many egregious abuses, yet nothing has taken place to make Scientology accountable, nor to make Scientologists flee the "church"

What is the obstruction? Are you just "preaching to the choir"? You have 191 pages of comment, yet there is nothing much of any production of cultists fleeing the "church". Yes, you document the experiences of members who have fled the cult, but what about those still in? Do your messages penetrate the boundaries of the cult?

If not, why not?

Return to “Dustbin”