Inappropriate content

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Demented LRH

Inappropriate content

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Although Joseph Lynn was never a Scientologist, he openly and publicly criticized CoS and Hubbard’s Tech on many occasions. He was persecuted by the cult because of the stand against it, which made him a Scientology victim. A lot of ex-Scientologists expressed their sympathy and admiration of Joe. The timeframe is 1997 - 1999.

Things changed after Joe met his future wife, Carleen Jones, who was a top-ranking OSA official at the time of their first meeting, which took place in 1999.

According to Joe, he met his wife online (her screen name was Abby14). Unlike mathematically challenged Joe admirers, I saw his statement as half-truth.

This is how I see the sequence of events that led to their meeting: 1. Joe posts an ad on a dating website, or something similar to it; 2. Carleen responds to the ad. 3. Joe and Carleen arrange a meeting.
So far so good, I believe Joe was telling the truth about his meeting with Carleen. But by now he knows that this meeting was not a random event, although he is not willing to share this information with his audience.

What is the chance that a Scientology critic meets an OSA operative living in the same geographical area? The answer depends on the number of singles of opposite sex living in that area. For the Los Angeles area the number is approximately 500,000. The chance is 1/500000, which is, in practical terms, zero. This leads to conclusion that the meeting was prearranged. But by whom?

Recently I met a former high-ranking OSA member who was working for OSA in 1980s (no, this is not Smurf). According to him, OSA operatives seek the target’s weaknesses in order to recruit him. Joe’s weakness was the loneliness.

Joe is a physically unattractive man; I think that almost every woman who saw his photo would agree with me. For a man like him a romance with a pretty woman would be a god-sent gift. Now we come to what is called honey trap. .

It is not all too hard to break into one’s pc because the Microsoft and Apple firewalls exist only on paper. The OSA hackers broke into Joe’s pc and found out that he was looking for a sex partner, a date, whatever. Then it was Carleen’s turn to use the art of seduction.

How do I know all this? This is the first logical deduction that I made; I do not see an alternative, reasonable explanation of the Joe-Carleen meeting. But my opponents are free to offer different explanations.

So Carleen gets in bed with a man to whom she is not attracted.. What’s the big deal? -- a female body is nothing more than a despised meat body, according to the Greatest Humanitarian, LRH. This is one of the reasons why CoS see the rape as a minor inconvenience (the rape victim is responsible for her low ethical condition). Carleen was raped, too, although she is in denial. For her it’s all for the greater good of Scientology.
A new Sea Org member is given an HCOB outlining the cult’s sex policy (in my case it was verbal data, I did not burden myself with finding the actual HCOB). This is the policy:

1. Sea Org members are not allowed to have premarital sex.
The punishment for violating this rule is an exile to DPF, which is a kinder, gentler version of RPF.
Apparently, Carleen violated rule # 1, but no action against her was taken according to Joe.

2. Sea Org members are not allowed to date WOGs (non-Scientologists).
I knew two Sea Org members who were in violation of this rule. They both knew how to fool the e-meter, so their love affairs went unpunished.
Joe did not say that he and Carleen had a secret affair; according to him, the OSA executives knew about their relationship. And yet Carleen was not prevented from seeing Joe.

Joe was not a regular WOG but a Scientology critic. But his SP status was not an obstacle to his and Carleen’s marriage. The motherfucker still refuses to provide the details about his arrangement with the Church. Something must be rotten in Joe’s kingdom!

Currently Joe claims that his wife is no longer a Scientologist. But he is lying son of a bitch. Why would anyone trust his word?

After the marriage Joe continued criticizing the cult; he also became one of the strongest critics of Marty and Mike. One of his supporters wrote this about him:

“Zinjifar was effective enough for Mike Rinder to set the PIs onto him. Criticizing the M&M Show for perpetuating the fraud and failing to reveal vital information seems to me to be a highly effective way to keep the abuses in mind and seek to have wog justice brought to bear on the issue. “
Infinite.

I do not know about the PIs; perhaps Joe was getting paranoid. But attacking Marty and Mike is also one of CoS’ goals, so Joe was on the same page with the cult.

All of sudden Joe stopped protesting against CoS. He wrote this about himself:

“On the other hand, I stopped being *physically* active around 1999 when Alan asked me to do so. And when I married my wife, I continued that, for her sake, because she was not out and didn't choose to be.”.

People stopped protesting against CoS for variety of reasons, nobody would accuse them of being OSA spies just because there is no fight left in them. But Joe’s timing looks very suspicious to me.

Joe was also quite busy doing damage to ESMB:

“IMO one of the lynch pins is the lies perpetuated about how there is this big conspiracy for Marty to take over this board, via Karen, Mike Rinder and Mike Laws and how Emma is either an unknowing dupe or a co-conspirator. It is just so ludicrous and illogical and downright untrue. Yet it is repeated over and over and over, perhaps in the hope that repetition makes truth. It is a very down and dirty, nasty and personal attack on Emma, and the truth of the matter is that this board IS totally open for every kind of discussion on both Marty and the crimes of scientology. The truth of it is there for all to see, and yet this continues”
Free to shine.

Just like Mr. Miscavige ordered! Or, perhaps, Joe is just being paranoid. Neither option looks very good for poor Joe.

1. Let’s assume that Joe did not believe in his own words.
Then this is, clearly, the work of an OSA operative who wanted to split and weaken the board, spread lies about Emma thus forcing her into early retirement, and drive Karen out the group. Did he succeed in his endeavor? It is not for me to judge, I was not an ESMB member at that time.

2. Let’s assume that Joe said what he thought about the ESMB situation.
Then he is a fuktard who should be kept in a mental institution, which puts him at the LRH level. But instead of being kept at a funny farm he is kept behind the sugar wall. Sex is successfully used to keep imbeciles like Joe under permanent control.

OSA is using spying/recruiting methods developed by Gestapo and KGB. A small percentage of Russian dissidents sold their souls to KGB when they agreed to spy on their amigos. The KGB recruitment method was the same that was used by OSA to bring Joe into fold -- the KGM agents found human weaknesses in their targets. These weaknesses are the fear of coming out of closet, loneliness, embezzlement, etc. Nothing new under the Sun.

New KGB recruits continued criticizing the regime exactly the way Joe continued criticizing CoS after he became an OSA agent. Russian dissidents trusted their converted comrades the same way Joe’s followers trust him. Both KGB and Joe are involved in data gathering. What kind of data about his followers Joe can gather?

In general, OSA go after the following groups of its enemies:

1. People who openly criticize the cult by giving interviews to the media, delivering lectures at the colleges, participating in anti-cult demonstrations, etc.
OSA already know their names.

2. People who anonymously post fresh online data about physical abuses incurred upon the cult members by other members of the cult.

3. People who post anonymous online data about sex abuses occurred in CoS. Although there is a statute of limitations regarding these crimes, their descriptions carry such emotional impact that they are extremely damaging to the cult.

The turncoats like Joe are used to identify group 1 and 2 members.

Joe runs his own anti-Scientology group at FB. People trust him because they see him as a prominent critic of Scientology. But those who share private data with him are in danger of becoming OSA targets.

I was asked if I have DOX proving that Joe is an OSA spy. There is only one kind of material that would prove my allegation -- that would be an OSA document with Joe’s name on it. I do not have such proof. But I have something that is equally good -- that would be my analysis of the facts related to Joe. The FBI and the CIA analysts use similar analytical techniques when they want to detect the enemies in their midst.

How good my analysis is? It would be faulty if there were at least one alternative PLAUSIBLE explanations of the Joe facts. But there is none.

I suppose, one could conclude that Joe met his wife by chance, without OSA “help“, although the math shows that this is a highly unlikely event equal in probability to the one of the Earth being knocked out of its orbit by a gigantic asteroid (actually, this catastrophe event has higher probability of occurring than the random meeting between Joe and Carleen).

But what about OSA’s “blessing” of the Joe-Carleen marriage? What is the probability of that?

Joe is a controversial figure: Some love him to death (hopefully, this is not a literal expression in this case), some hate him with all their heart. I do not think that my article will change these groups’ opinions. But let’s take a look at a broader picture.

CoS is in steep decline, the number of ex-CoS members is growing fast. Some of the former members will be attracted to Joe’s FB group and become his friends. They will share personal information with him, which is what friends do.

I hope that anyone who is thinking of becoming Joe’s friends reads this article before making a live-changing decision. My goal is to present the facts and interpret them. Now it is your turn to make an informed decision.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Demented LRH

Re: Joseph Lynn, the OSA Spy.

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Joe is a sleazebag who did serious psychological damage to ESMB. He was banned from ESMB long before I joined it; I did not know about his anti-Emma and anti-Karen ESMB activities until recently. I had made several remarks about Joe without knowing about his impact on the group, which lead to a very emotional debate about him.

After I announced that I am going to post an article about Joe at OCMB, I was told that I like “stirring shit”. I understand that majority of the OCMB members want to leave the Joe story behind and move on.

If Joe were to choose to remain inconspicuous, I would not be writing an article about him. But Joe did not walk quietly into a sunset, he founded an FB group. He can make a positive impression on the people who recently left CoS, they might befriend him. But this kind of friendship may turn sour for them.

I believe that my analysis of the Joe data is flawless. I also want to weaken CoS by blow the cover from its agents. For this reason only I posted my article at OCMB.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Panda Termint

Post by Panda Termint » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Flawless? Your analysis is crap! I spotted a serious flaw in the second paragraph! Carleen was not "top-ranking OSA official at the time of their first meeting". After that it just gets more ridiculous.
Do you have any dox to back-up these libelous and defamatory assertions?
Dave Gibbons, Sydney AUSTRALIA.
Practicing scientologist 1974 - 2008
No longer a scientologist.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Panda Termint wrote:Flawless? Your analysis is crap! I spotted a serious flaw in the second paragraph! Carleen was not "top-ranking OSA official at the time of their first meeting". After that it just gets more ridiculous.
The statement about Carleen's is based the data posted at the ESMB thread, Zinj - the great debate. I did not post that information at the thread.

Her OSA post is not important, but the fact that she was working for OSA after her marriage is.

As I said before, I stand by my analysis. If you want to prove me wrong, you have to find flaws in my analysis.

There is another option of prooving me wrong, but you cannot do it. The only person who can is Joe. He can respond to this article and give a plausible explanation of his Internet contact with Carleen and the fact that she continued working for OSA after their marriage.

Joe has been refusing to provide any explanation of these strange events. Now there is an opportunity for him to set the things straight.

Joe, I am waiting for your explanations.
L. Ron Hubbard

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Panda Termint wrote:Flawless? Your analysis is crap! I spotted a serious flaw in the second paragraph! Carleen was not "top-ranking OSA official at the time of their first meeting". After that it just gets more ridiculous.
I have to agree. I am no fan of Joe Lynn but you analysis is in fact crap.

Like I said over on esmb. Post the dox and the facts and don't make any conclusions. Let people make their
own conclusions after read the facts. You just strung together a lot of opinion and posted very little fact and
no dox
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Patty Pieniadz wrote:
I have to agree. I am no fan of Joe Lynn but you analysis is in fact crap.

Like I said over on esmb. Post the dox and the facts and don't make any conclusions. Let people make their
own conclusions after read the facts. You just strung together a lot of opinion and posted very little fact and
no dox
Saying that something is ridiculous is not good enough, you have to prove it.

A combination of facts and a perfect analysis is just as good as the DOX is, it is called circumstantial evidence. To prove my point, I am going to give an example from the field of jurisprudence.

A witness telling the court that he saw how the defendant stabbed the victim to death with a knife is giving DOX to the jury. But let’s say nobody saw the stabbing incident; although there is DNA evidence linking the defendant to the crime. A DNA expert would tell the jury that there is 0.0000001 probability that the blood found on the murder weapon does not belong the defendant. Then this not DOX because the aforementioned probability does not equal 0; this is a circumstantial evidence. Still, this evidence is good enough to convince the jury that the defendant is guilty of murder.

When I say that there is 0.0000001 probability that the meeting between Loe and Carleen was not arranged, I am not giving DOX. Still, for those who were inclined to trust Joe after they visited his FB group this extremely low probability of a random meeting is the circumstantial evidence; such evidence is good enough to make a decision not to give any personal data to Joe.
L. Ron Hubbard

TPark

Post by TPark » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Over the years I read very little that Zinj wrote, finding it irrelevant.

However Demented or someone posted that Joe worked for Colleen's husband who
was a scientologist.

Seems logical that thats how they could have met. Any comments?
http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs

http://internationa lfreezone. net

Below one may see a British TV program of
scientology as its used in the Freezone.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=the+beginners+guide+to+L+ron+...

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Panda Termint wrote:Flawless? Your analysis is crap! I spotted a serious flaw in the second paragraph! Carleen was not "top-ranking OSA official at the time of their first meeting". After that it just gets more ridiculous. Do you have any dox to back-up these libelous and defamatory assertions?
I know for, a fact, that many of the assumptions posted are just that, and have no basis in truth. I have alot of dox on Joe Lynn, as does Emma, the ESMB admin, and Joe knows it. I posted a few of them on his Facebook board. His response was to delete them, ban me from his FB group, and block me from reading comments posted on the board.

Joe Lynn has long spun lies about his relationship with his common-law wife, Carleen. (They are not legally married; this was confirmed by one of Carleen's relatives). Likewise, Joe has spun many lies about the 16-year old girl, 'Elizabeth', he comm'd with on a chat line and tried to woo into having sex with him, which earned him a visit from the FBI (which he has admitted to, but claimed had nothing to do with the chat line, but refuses to address why the FBI wanted to talk to him).

Critics have posted screenprints of the chat logs in question, and Emma posted a screenprint on Facebook which proved Joe was a liar. His response is to constantly deny, evade, change the subject, and cast lewd & sexually offensive aspersions toward Emma.

In time, all the facts about Joe Lynn will be posted, without assumptions.

Evil Twin

Post by Evil Twin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm

I am one of the groupies of Joe Lynn. I can't believe you said he's not good looking. But that's not why I'm here. I stopped by to read the latest version of Joe's life story. I have been waiting for him to write it for years. We've talked about it a bit. He likes my blog. Anyway, I'm still waiting for Joe to tell his story.

The stuff that you've come up with is charming, but it won't sell. I think the real story will be somehow relatable. But that's just the kind of story I like. But you have discovered that he's really OSA and fooled Alan Walter and Emma and lot's of folks who will pretend they always thought he was fishy. And then you get to the part where the girl who was hired to seduce him actually falls for him, that will be entertaining.

You've already pissed off Panda and Pooks. They both love a good story, but you're telling it wrong. :roll:

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

TPark wrote: Any comments?

I am amazed this wretched thread is still here.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

TPark wrote:Over the years I read very little that Zinj wrote, finding it irrelevant.

However Demented or someone posted that Joe worked for Colleen's husband who
was a scientologist.

Seems logical that thats how they could have met. Any comments?
This seems logical, but this is not what Joe said. He and his wife met online according to him.

I said nothing about Joe working for Colleen's (Carleen's ???) husband.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Evil Twin wrote:I am one of the groupies of Joe Lynn. I can't believe you said he's not good looking. But that's not why I'm here. I stopped by to read the latest version of Joe's life story. I have been waiting for him to write it for years. We've talked about it a bit. He likes my blog. Anyway, I'm still waiting for Joe to tell his story.

The stuff that you've come up with is charming, but it won't sell. I think the real story will be somehow relatable. But that's just the kind of story I like. But you have discovered that he's really OSA and fooled Alan Walter and Emma and lot's of folks who will pretend they always thought he was fishy. And then you get to the part where the girl who was hired to seduce him actually falls for him, that will be entertaining.

You've already pissed off Panda and Pooks. They both love a good story, but you're telling it wrong. :roll:
Well, I did not say that all women find Joe unattractive. After all, some women think that Dany DeVitto is sexy…

I am sorry to disappoint the readers who are looking for a good story because I am not an entertainer. My story are the calculations based on the probability theory; this is what I do for living --- I analyze stock market data. Similar calculations are used in the court to show that DNA evidence is a reliable source of information. If one accepts the DNA data, I do not see why she should not accept my calculations. This may seem too scientific for some, but this is how it works in the WOG world.

I am not selling my stuff, as you call it. I want to use it as warning to those who think that they can trust Joe. The decision is theirs; I know that some of them will reject my calculations. But those who accept them are safe.
L. Ron Hubbard

jack boot

Re: A Rough Guide to the Kingdom of Scientology

Post by jack boot » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 am

Starting a female Jihad with COS? "I'll cut your org", she hollers as she boldly slashed with her nail scissors causing them to leave her alone.
In that other terrible event they used hobby knives to take over, but use of nail scissors as a potent weapon goes beyond my imagination.
However the staff at some airports seem to think they are a threat to security when carried by a male.

I liked the link to India, but the reports of rampant female molestation on board the trains is very much exaggerated. As always the writer
stretches the truth to the limits. We all know what a lurid journalistic style mind like Hubbard's can do to our world. He went way beyond
limits. Why tell the one truth for nothing when a writing a million lies makes big bucks?

To tell the truth, in India, they have a "Women's Only" carriages on the trains. The females get on board from their designated area of the
platform. All the smart ladies take advantage of the segregation to display the latest in sari fashions. Sequins and shiny materials are all the rage.
I stood at the end their carriage (for social study purposes of course) and was firmly told by a well groomed young lady to get out.

To make matters worse on another train five female midgets got on. I tried not to look for this was a suburban train not a travelling circus. I
vaguely wondered why they were not at the female end. At the end of the journey I found out why, my wallet was gone, the little bitches had
systematically gone through everybody's pockets. Being at bum level is a definite advantage to their nefarious trade of pick-pocketing. For the
first time ever I got rolled by a team of dwarfs!

Return to “Dustbin”